41ST Shadow | Advice

Both Eraserhead and Shadow Fox went on their separate ways jumping around in the city. Meanwhile, for Aizawa he headed back to Tsukauchi to give him the info that he has on what the vigilante said to him. During this time he had a hard time believing what the vigilante said about the missing boy and the heroes.

The two quotes ran in his head like flying baby chicks after being hit in the head by a frying pan.

"He was betrayed by his friend and had enough of those who looked down of him. You could say we met because of fate."

"Fake no hero who hides a bed desire or selfish are those who use their powers to assert dominance over others."

'What does he mean by that? What did the heroes do that was so bad?' He wonders to himself but just thinking about it made his head spin even more as more quotes come into his mind

"Heros like those use their powers to hide their bad deeds and no one questions them. You know why. Because there heroes."

Aizawa needs to know more. What could the heroes have done that was so bad?

*TimeSkip*

Eraserhead makes it back to the office of Tsukauchi and comes in. Tsukauchi turns his head seeing Eraserhead intact.

"So how did it go." He asked.

"I hardly got anything, but I might some info that might be useful."

Tsukauchi: So lets hear it.

The talk then started with Eraserhead explaining what he got.

"When I found the vigilante took down a gang of kidnappers who was going trade in a couple of girls. I then convince him to try and talk. When I asked him if he was related to the missing boy he said they were not related but met by some sort of fate. I even asked him about his quirks and he said they are not quirks and mentioned they are a power beyond a quirk.

Tsukauchi was confused by this. How can a vigilante be linked to someone who must be dead? With quirks in part what does the vigilante have that is so powerful then the quirks in today's world? Hearing this he came to sumsion this must have something to do with All For One. Not want to jump to random conclusions he continues to listen.

"After I asked about the hero killers and goals he said he had the same goal but stains way of getting that goal was against his. Unlike other vigilantes that kill for their own justice, Shadow Fox prefers to force the villains to surrender."

Tsukauchi: That's a good thing but what about the heroes?

Eraserhead: Before this started he said he was friends with Tokioka and his friends betrayed him because he was different. This was when the fate part began, But after what I mentioned about stain he went on to talk about the heroes who use their power to assert dominance on others and also hide their bad deeds."

Tsukauchi was finding a way to answer this. Thinking through he did have info on the heroes that he knows and seeing the heroes in this generation he's been getting a weird feeling about it.

"Bad deeds huh, I can imagine either endvover being in there. Its just the look o his face that says something else." Said the detective.

Eraserhead: Not just that, he also mentions All Might.

Tsukauchi was baffled to hear this not just because All Might is the number one hero but also his friend.

"All Might!? What did he do! He couldn't to any!"

"I know I know." Eraser holds out a hand and tells him to calm.

"But still we need more info. To be honest we should have never pronounced the kid dead.

Tsukauchi slams his fist on his desk feeling frustrated.

"Damn it!"

"It's wise to be frustrated at a case like this." A high pitched voice comes in the room. The latters look to the direction where the voice. Aizawa felt a shiver down his knowing who his voice belongs to.

"Nezu?!" The detective said jooling back in his chair and almost falling off

"N-Nezu! What are you doing here!"

"Im just here to give some advice." The hybrid said with a smile on his face. 

"Is it to help us with the vigilante?" Aizawa facepalmed to himself but can't help but feel worried about what nezu has plan

"Quite the opposite actually.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You have to leave the vigilante alone."

The three went quiet

until

Aizawa:

Tsukauchi:

Aizawa/Tsukauchi: WHAT!