13TH Shadow | The Shadows Second Hunt and new moves

(▬▬ι═══════ﺤDS)

After the fight with the underground hero Eraserhead and with him about the vigilante, a new day has started in musutafu city. With people going through their daily lives and the heros on the portal. some hero start portaling more because of the new so call vigilante. and with the police on the streets people find it a little unsettling but it work for them. People and reporters was already debating what was his quirk. Most already deem him as a threat hearing the fact that the vigilante is caring a sword with him and thinking he or she is going to kill someone or a villain And hearing that they got caught in a fight with a hero was a little more concerning.

A new night has started within Musutafu. With more news hearing about the so call vigilante more heros started to portal on the streets. Not only that villains were interested in the vigilante
but they wanted him out of their way. But tokioka didn't care less. All he wanted to do was his job of slaying demons.

Tokioka was seen walking on the street on a warm night. He kept cheaking his surroundings to make sure he was not being followed by anyone or any hero. Ever since his fight with earserhead
he starts to get worried if he saw killed a demon. It would be ashamed if the hero saw him knowing that demons are. Especially as he just started as a demon slayer. He then shakes the feeling off him as he continues his search on a demon.

Tokioka has been hearing rumors about a so call villain in the area. The people have been calling the so call villain The ghoul. He has heard that bodys have been found in alleyways. The bodys have been stabbed mullite times and seen that most bodys have been seen pule white seeing that there blood have been sucked from the inside out and most have ripped apart and eaten. Tokioka starts to make shape an image of what the body. But something stops him. With him wearing his mask the mask detects demon the demon some were nearby.

The ladder moves in an alleyway and jumps side to side on the walls getting on top of a building looking for a view on the streets and the city. He closes his eyes sent of the demon. He hears a couple three blocks down. He runs to the left down the street then take a big leap in the air to were the couple is. He smells a third person going to them and is running at them fast.

Tokioka makes it in time seeing the couple walking and talking. He looks at them as his eye widen. He turns to see a tendrill going for the girl at her chest. Tokioka dashes at the tendrill cutting it in half stoping it from killing the girl. Another tendrills comes in at the side but ladder uses his sword to deflect the attack.

Tokioka's mask catches the demon in the air coming down at him. The trys to attack the head of the sowrdmen but the attack get deflected once more. The demon flips back to move away from the slayer.

Soooooo. Your the demon slayer that man talked. The demon said. Tokioka looked the appearance. the demon had tendrills flowing behind the back with pale white skin with black hair wearing all black tight clothing and red eyes. Tokioka wonder what the demon was talking about. But something told him that this was a hired demon to go after him.

I cant wait to have some of that mans blood.

RIGHT AFTER I KILL YOU

The demon yells and laughs historically as the tendrils spouts out from the back and target directly at the slayer. The slayer holds his blade with his right arm and spins his sword rapidly
in front of him cutting the tendrils. "Shadowing Breathing Fourth Form: Shadowy Vortex"
The slayers blade cuts the tendrils into pieces but recovers back and heal. The demon then runs
at the slayer and throws its tendrils once more. But with enough speed tokioka runs through the tentacles and dashes at the demon going for the neck. The ladder goes for a slash but it gets stopped by the demon's arm. When the stops the attack a curves-like blade spouts out from the arm and clashes with the slayers blade. Tokioka realized he was traped. The demons tendrils come and traps the fox trying to crush him. The ladder spins himself and his sword to the right as the katana clashes off the arm blade. "Shadow Breathing Fourth Form: Shadowy Vortex"
The swordsman uses his fourth form once more cutting the tendrils again.