Shadow Hunting Arc | The Misty Forest And Hungry Demons

After the defeat of the three heroes who fought the shadow fox many heroes Herd the loud thud hearing over the city. All Might was able to make it but he missed the fox by a second. Many other hero's made it to the scene with the police but also missed it. After hours have passed many people recorded the fight but only menage to get half it it. Days went by and the crime rate in musutafu has gone down thanks to the black fox but people still wonder what quirk he has but still can't break it down. However, most say the vigilante is doing a better job then the heros but concerning their safety and still not knowing if the fox is a vigilante or a villain considering how powerful he is and seeing the three rising heroes defeated.

Tokioka has been getting news from saying that there's a demon nearby some in a forest near the city of musutafu. The crow said that tents were in the area saying that the last group of people had a camp fire. The crow kept looking for more evidence to see if he could find them. But sadly the group people did not come back alive whlie the crow saw the clothes all covered in blood hanging from the trees. Tokioka decided to head for the forest along with his crow to see if its true. And this was the beginning of his hunting

シャドウデーモンスレイヤー SHADOW HUNTING ARC

(▬▬ι═══════ﺤDS)

The night was warm as tokioka was jumping across the building making his way to his distention with his crow to slay a demon. The information he got say that it was in a forest near musutafu.
While jump from building to building memories and flashbacks from his fight with Eraserhead start to come back and his fight with Kamui woods' death arms and mount lady. After the flashback finished he really did not want to see any heroes or villains. Not only that he doesn't want anyone to see him or the demons. with him being the only demon it will be hard to not let anyone know about their existence.

*Timeskip*

After making his out of the city he made it to the to forest. The fox checked his surroundings to make sure he was not being followed. In doing so he went into the forest and lets his crow guide him to the sight of the camp. They had to move across small hills, steeply rocks and paths of broken trees But something didn't feel right tokioka. He realized that the more they keep walking the more fog and mist starts to appear. Tokioka calls to his crow and commands it to fly in the air to let it avoid getting caught in the midst of the fog. Tokioka walks in the same direction that his crow leads him to. He then see the trees getting denser coming all too together and the fog starts to get thicker. The ladder still continues to walk through the forest not seeing or hearing anything in sight. But then the fox mask he wears starts to pick up the scent of a demon. He walks calmly through the fog until picks up the mask scent even more. snap twigs and brushes can heard to the left. Tokioka crosses his eyes to his left as he unsheathes his katana cutting down the trees.