42ND Shadow | A Cause

"WHAT!" Both Eraserhead and Tsukauchi shout in union about how outrageous Nezu's plan is

"WHAT!" Both Eraserhead and Tsukauchi shout in union about how outrageous Nezu's plan is. Nezu then went to explain why this is a good idea besides using force.

"I know you have a lot of questions but just hear me out. Going after the vigilante will only cause us more trouble than we already have. Thanks to Stain and Shadow Fox the crime rate in hosu city has gone down by 5%. Knowing what the new heroes are capable of I think we should keep taps on them and keep following Shadow Fox"

Tsukauchi almost wanted to disagree with nezu but he was right. Less and less villains have been around, however, the league of villains are still somewhere out there waiting to make a move and to show themselves. With them gone for now he wishes to keep following the movements of the vigilante.

" *Sigh* All right we will try to follow the vigilantes movements but we still need some information. We already know what his goal is. We have to dig deeper and find who he is."

Eraserhead and Nezu nod their heads in agreement at the plan. Nezu is more interested in the vigilante but to Eraserhead he can't but feel that something is wrong with all of this. How does someone like Shadow Fox appear out of thin air and knows about a missing kid ten months ago?

The latter feels like he has the pieces together but it was too late to assume.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That Tokioka Blue was alive or he's the vigilante. Both him and Tsukauchi know this.

Nezu looks to see Aizawa with his head looking down on the ground.

"Everything alright Eraser-San?" Nezu asked.

Eraserhead: I'm alright, but I have a feeling that something caused this.

"And what would that be?" Tsukauchi asked

"Something thing that was caused by us and the hero's."

*TimeSkip*

A Week of internships has passed and the kids have been put on watch for the pros to show the hero work is. Right now it was a clear blue sky day as the U.A. school building can be seen.

The sound of laughter can be heard inside of Class 1-A
Made by Sero and kirishima making fun of bakugos new hairstyle.

"HAHAHAHAHA! HOLY CRAP SERIOUSLY BAKUGO!?"

Bakugo: Stop laughing! My hair has got use to it and I can't get it back the way it was! Quit it I'll kill both of you!

Sero taunts bakugo even more just by laughing making him mad even more than he already is. Bakugos hair reforms back to the way it was by yelling at his two classmates.

Moving further into the room many more of the kids talk about how their internships have went. Mina was surprised that Jiro had a fight with villains but she only had to escort the hostages out of the building.

However, for Asui she had to stop some dealers from a local country. Both Jiro and Mina was shocked to hear that.

"They sure have changed haven't they." Denki says watching the thre girls talk.

"You don't know what change is! Said Mineta

The small boy moves into a so call ptsd phase remembering his time at mount lady angntciy.

"But hey if you really want to know who really changed, Its those three." Kirishima looks over to Izuku, todoroki and iida knowing they had an encounter with the vigilante,

"Oh yea the Shadow Fox. It's no surprise you guys might meet him again." Said sero. Most of the class was getting concerned.

Momo: I was a bit worried

Jiro: Still can't believe that the heroes have not captured him.

Mineta: That just shows how powerful he really its. He took both pros and villains at the same. He even manages to beat All Might in the USJ.

Minaeta shakes at the very thought of it remembering his time at the seeing between All Might and Shadow Fox.

Denki: I wonder how the roles will be if they were revresved. Just him being a hero would be badass.

Bakugo hated the very thought of this vigilante being mentioned. Seeing appear out of no were and defeating All Might was one thing but making a fool out of him was another.

Tokoymai: I have to admit if he was a hero he would have been in the top five.

Izuku: Yea, But unfortionly he's not.

The day turns into weeks for the students as they get ready for their tests and exams. After their practical exam and being trained by there teachers, all of them were able to go to the training camp, However, some of the students had to take extra classes. But things was about to become different for the teachers.

*TimeSkip*

Tokioka was seen at the top of a tower looking down at the city after taking down small-fry villains and gangs. The latter looks at the city around one last before he jumps in search of something else. Jumping from buildings he comes to a stop on a roof standing feel the slight warm air.

Tokioka puts the mask back on his face feeling the wind starting tense up.

Quickly unsealing his sword he turns deflects a thrown kunai.

"Come out Edgeshot, I know you're there.

A figure was shown with a red scarf around him having a face mask on. The man the ninja-like shinobi head to toe jumping to the same build as Shadow Fox.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. Shadow Fox..."

The storm is near