37TH Shadow | Vigilante And Killer

Both vigilante and killer unseal their weapons, Shadow fox makes the first move using "Shadow Steps", Shadow Fox runs up on stain with his katana out but sees the hero killer going for his own swings rotating his sword

Both vigilante and killer unseal their weapons, Shadow fox makes the first move using "Shadow Steps", Shadow Fox runs up on stain with his katana out but sees the hero killer going for his own swings rotating his sword. Being faster then the hero killer he uses his breathing form slashing down his sword.

"Shadow Breathing First Form: Moon Crescent Slash"

Stain was lucky to get push back by the attack but was impressed by the speed display of the shadow fox.

'He moved in first closing the distance between us striking before I can hit him. Impressive.'

Shadow fox runs up again as stain stands his ground.
The two clash their blade making sparks fly letting echoes fly in the alleyway. Native was watching the intense fight right before him. He never believed the this new vigilante was real but no it was true.

Clashing once more and wanting to take stain out of his zone he uses the alley walls beside him bouncing off of the using sword and kick moves. Stain deflects the blade each time it comes to his direction but at the same time, he feels that the vigilante is getting faster adapting to his moves.

'He's not giving me time to think!' Stain told himself.

Shadow continues too to bounce off the walls but changes his trajectory to the floor keeping the gap between him and stain close.

'Hes fast!'

Stain takes out a knife from his left side in a reverse grip and slashes in an arc. he had speed and quick reactions but shadow fox was faster.  The latter runs in between the legs and swings his sword behind him but hits nothing but wind.

'He disappears!?'

He then looks up seeing see that the latter is above him again striking down vertically as a fall of water appears.

"Water Breathing Eighth Form: WaterFall Basin"

Stain dodges the falling water and jumps away. He was shocked at the quirk he saw, first he had a speed, a shadow type and a water quirk. For the other two, just spawn out of thin air. With the water covering Shadow fox, he jumps and bounces off the wall. The water clears and shadow see the legs and sharp spikes on the boots coming in with a kick aimed for his left shoulder.

'i need to know which forms to use a situation like this one.' Tokioka makes a note to himself.

He turns to a blur out of sight from the kick and stain.

'But mistakes can turn into something new.'

"Shadow Breathing Sixth Form: Shadow Clone"