Shadow Hunting Arc | Demon In The U.S.J

Its has been seven hours After his first hunt started and the sun is almost up. After defeating a demon with a cowboy appearance his haori was destroyed and most bullet holes were in his uniform sleeves. Tokioka was a bit irritated seeing the destroyed pieces of his haori. "Damn it, i need a new one". He says mumbling to himself. He lefts go of the small pieces letting them fly in the air. When walking he comes across the same alleyway. He then looks down and sees the same fox that he saw before, Still sitting down patiently. The little slivered fox walks around tokioka leg moving and curving its tail. It then starts running around him try to get the swordsman's attention. The swordsmen looks around making sure no one's around. He takes off his mask showing his separate color eyes picking up the fox in the air.

The fox yelps play fully as tokioka puts it in his arm scratching the head. The fox than falls asleep being held in the warm arm of the gentle shadow demon slayer as he smiles.

"Little runt"

Tokioka put back on his mask with the same smile knowing that he made a new friend. He then runs and jumps to building to building making his home but along the way he starts to hear some suspicious Laughs and chuckles. He jumps overs to some buildings and looks below seeing a gang of thugs.

"Hey have you heard about the killing of all might". One thug said as the others start to speak.

Thug2: yea, I heard that a small group call the league of villains has something to kill him.

Thug3: I heard that we will be senking into the usj and Eraserhead and thirteen will be there.

Tokioka wondered who is the league of villains and what are there plans. He felt like he herd enough.

"Wait here little one" he says to his sleepy friend.

He puts down the sleeping fox and clicks his sword jumping down and facing the villains. The villains turned and looked shocked and horrified seeing the figure in front of them. They saw a katana on the left side with a uniform and animal eyes piercing through them. In the blink of an eye before the thugs can say anything thing, two thugs were taken down leaving one of them standing. The thug falls on his butt moving to the closet wall but the samurai keep following him. The shadow fox walks up grabbing the thug and throwing to the thug to the wall. The thug felt the pain as his head and spine hits the wall when he closed his eyes. When he blinked and looked he feels the tip of the sword near his throat while looking up seeing the mask looking down at him

"p-p Please men i didn't do anything i promise". The thig panicked as his teeth shake as fear went through his body

"I know that... But i also heard what you're planning to do". The thug gets more shocked hearing this.

"I heard that a small group call the league of villains has something to kill all might and making there way inside the usj." tokioka says.

Thug was shaking in fear feeling like hes going to pass out from the intense arua from the latter however the shadow fox has more to say.

"I have no intentions to kill. But I will use to make people like you surrender". Tokioka still points his sword forward letting the tip of the blade cut the skin allowing blood to draw.

"So tell me, villain

.

.

.

.

.