9TH Shadow | The Rise Of A Demon Slayer And Vigilante Part 1

After getting the highest score in the entrance exam tokioka made a choice to do vigilante work until night. He walks out of the cave with the sunlight on him. In his he holds his new uniform package of the demon slayers. He opens it and starts getting dressed. He puts on the buttoned uniform and slide his arms in the long sleeve. He than puts on his pants and his black and white slippers and the bandages and slide his katana through his belt.

He puts the haori over his shoulders and grabs the fox mask that sabito gave him with animal like eyes And black detailed pattern lines. Tokioka walks to the edge of the cliff and looks over the horizon of the forest and the city in the distance.

This society is nothing but a playground. It sickens me that they don't knows what's coming. He say in a monotone voice. But it doesn't matter to me. The demons are a much bigger problem than those who play dress up.

Tokioka then jumps away from his new and heads to the city. His journey starts as a vigilante and a demon slayer.

*Timeskip

Tokioka makes it to the city hearing the sounds of cars moving and honking and people walking and talking. He remembers how he used is be in the city during his time in middle school. The small bits of memories comes back seeing two of his ex-childhood friends. But he pushes them away quickly. He knows that he has a bigger mission at the palm of his hands. Feeling that he was born with a purpose. A purpose to fight off the demons and defeat the demon king and avenge the demon slayers that once lived. He thought of this as his eyes was closed behind the mask. But then it was interrupted. When he opens his eyes he hears an explosion in the distance.
He then speeds over there to see what's going on.

*TimeSkip*

Tokioka made it to the sight of seeing people run running away. On top of the building, he sees
thugs with animal quirks attacking people and robbing a bank. He jumps down into the crowd
and walks holding his shealth. He keeps walking seeing the animal-like quirks. one had a bull quirk with a short temper. Most had dog-like features and cat-like. One of the spotted the fox
walking towards them. Oi we got company. One goon said as the rest of the gang looks. Who
is it? A hero. another one said. If it is a hero he looks weak. The fox keep moving as one of the members get annoyed until the leader says something. Move along nothing to see here. The leader said. The fox just ignored him and still walked until an angry goon with a bull quirk said
something.

Oi you heard the boss! turn around and walk away. The fox just kept ignoring their request. The bull quirk was about to charge at the samurai. That's it I'm done with you!

The starts running in a short burst of speed. The leader looks at the samurai's katana as the thumb pushes up the sword. The leader's eyes widen. Look out! He yells out to his member but in the blink of an eye the fox swordmen dashes at the bull with a swift strike.The goon on the other hand didn't see what happen. All they saw was there member on the ground defeated.

YOU BASTARD! GET HIM! The leader declared the others started ready to fight. Dog quirks start moving in to fight. Wolves jump in going for bite and claw attacks and try to confuse the fox. he swings out his blade parrying the attack finding the right move to use his breathing. He steps back as he continues to parry the attacks from the wolves. A wolf was seen jumping to a side of a building to jump to tokioka. Tokioka turns his blade upwards performing a rising slash at the wolf.

Shadow Breathing First Form: Moon Cresent Slash

Tokioka slashes upwards curving his wrist as the attack takes the form of a half-moon. The wolf falls on the streets rolling in defeat. The wolves scatter while most stood there ground and charge in. Tokioka also dash in going for another breathing form

Water Breathing Fourth Form: Striking Tide

Tokioka moves through the wolves for multiple slashes taking them down. A goon with a tiger quirk comes in with a punch but tokioka quicker. He pushes the fist away with his left palm holds his blade with his right hand and spins 360 to the left and slashes horizontally. The attack pushes the tiger goon away. Tokioka was about to pressure the attacker but then the gorilla quirks comes in and nearly punches his side. Tokioka does a cartwheel flip to the right and reverses him back and hits the gorilla back. A wolf in a half form goes fot a thrust with its claws but tokioka does a roundhouse kick knocking the wolf away. The gorilla spins his arm with a back fist as the back was turned. The swordmen turns and ducks with another roundhouse and jumps back shooting a shadow beam with his breathing form.

Shadow Breathing Second Form: Twinning Shadow

Tokioka slashes his sword to the right as two shadow beams collided into the gorilla and lunches it in to a building. More wolves come in trying to overpower tokioka but he was quick to react. He rises the sword in the air giving it a tight grip and spins it rapidly.

Shadow Breathing Fourth: Shadow Vortex

The blade makes a dark and blue vortex. The wolves get caught up in the attack being cut up. Tokioka disperse the vortex as the sword was swung down launching the wolves in multiple directions. Tokioka looks up in the air and sees the tiger goon sending its leg down. Tokioka jumps back and dodges the kick as it hit the ground. The tiger dashes at tokioka with its claw as it clashes with the blade. The attack was violent as tokioka felt the wind going through his mask and hair. Tokioka took a misstep as nearly falls and the tiger goes for the chest but the samurai flickers away. The tiger saw he was gone but he felt something strange behind him. The goon swing his fist behind him seeing an aftermath image.

Shadow Breathing Sixth Form: Shadow Clone 

What's this an aftermath image?! The goon says in confusion. More clones start to appear and surround the tiger.  The clones rush in, the tiger gets hit in multiple areas but manages to take out a few clones but they kept on coming. A loud roar was unleashed as they got lanched away and disappear. That was until the real tokioka appears attacking with consecutive slashes to the head, shoulders and legs. The gets flipped over in mid-air. Tokioka then rise his holding it vertically and pulls and bends his ribs and arms. "Water Breathing Second Form": Water Wheel. Tokioka jumps and flips forwards with his sword vertically with the tiger launched in defeat.

As the goons were taken down the ground start shaking something burst through the building and jumps to the sealing in the air. The shadow figure falls to the ground and smashes the street leaving a large crater. Tokioka doges back but the black figure dashes with a full flashed punch 
knocking tokioka back a few feet. The figure reveals itself as the gorilla. The animal was filled with rage as he saw his crew members lying on the ground. THAT'S IT ILL KILL YOU. The gorilla
runs on all fours, Tokioka wanted to finish this quickly. They both run at each other readying there final move. The swordman curves his blade going for a thrust and the gorilla villian usees its fist going for the face.

Shadow Breathing Fifth Form: Moon Piercing Gaze

The two fighters move through each other and the both stop. The gorilla weakly fall to the ground and the samurai stands.

Sorry villain, Your crew maybe good fighters... But your rage was your downfall.