The Shadow and Three Heros

Tokioka was now seen by three upcoming heroes who have been been on tv and have been climbing the rankings lately. The three heroes were name death arms. Kamui Woods and mount lady. When the three heroes have been patrolling a few minutes after the shadow fox defeated the villains who robbed a bank and captured hostages the three heroes was hearing gunshots and went into the direction it was coming from. When they got there the police told them that villains robbed a bank and started a gunfight and got away with hostages they a few cars to stop the goons. But sadly the cars got stopped from chasing the villains by the shadow fox. When the three heard the name of the vigilante they hurried over to stop the villains before the vigilante got to them. When they got there they were already too late. As they arrived they saw a kid-like figure in front of them holding a katana in its hand wearing a fox mask staring at them next to bodies of taken-down villains. And now tension was growing in the air as the fox gave the heroes a small glare as the wind blows.

As tension grows in the air tokioka gives the heros a small glare behind the mask as the wind blows in the air. Why hello... heros. Tokioka says with a small bit of venom in his voice. The hero's eyes widen more seeing that the rumors and the shadow fox is real and true. Kamui saw the sight of the kid see the fox mask and the sword at his side. So the rumors were true. Kaumi says to himself. he trys to gets himself back together and say a few words to the so call vigilante however death arm was the one to beat him to it.

Oi! Are you the one who did this! Death arms yells. So what if i did. The masked fox said. Maybe instead of paying attention to your fans and walking around. Maybe you should do a better job doing your work and finding villains. The fox said mockingly. Even if you did do this it's illegal to use your quirk without permission and to hero work without a license. Death arms say to the fox but the fox has more things to say. The rules are meant to be broken Mr.hero. And besides, even if you came here first i would still take down the villains and save the hostages within seconds. Tokioka said declaring himself faster than the heroes.

Even if you are helping you are still breaking the law For the act of being a vigilante. said Kamui.
To Be honest... I really don't care bout the rules. So why should i listen to a hero who cants his job right, tokioka says more. Last time i checked you couldn't save a kid who was captured by a villain. The heroes widen hearing that. If you couldn't save a kid from getting by a villain you shouldn't call yourself a hero.

Death grits his teeth getting annoyed. Look kid you have you have two options. You erither put away your weapon and come with us or pay the price.

Tokioka didn't care what the hero was saying and he didn't want to talk to them anymore.

He let's his sword do the talking 

.

.

.

.

.

.

He stands his ground and moves his left arm with his thumb drawing the sword