45TH Shadow | The Eye Of The Storm (Full)

---

Tsukaushi Was calling in to see if any heroes are available after getting alert from hawks needing help against the vigilante. Yes, doing a job like this is bad but this was just a kid. The have gone down by each but even if he went with Nezus plan the commission will still get in on the invasion. Knowing this Tsukaushi already regretted doing this.

"Damn it... if only things could have been different." He said with a tone of gilt in his voice.

"I know how you feel Tsukauchi, But either way if we went on with a different plan the commission can still get in on the case." Said Nezu

Eraser: And they're planning to do something stupid.

Thinking of a new plan to do for Nezu makes another not wanting things to go further than what it is now.

"All we can do for now is to just wait and see what happens with the heroes and shadow fox. But with the quotes we got from Eraser, we might just get a lead on the case and to the vigilante is. Now then Eraserhead care to give in what you got." The hybrid asked.

Eraser: When I manage to talk to Shadow fox he mentions how he met the missing boy because of fate, He even mentions how the Hero Killers' goal was even against his and prefers to show the flaws that those heroes have and that society is unfair and unbalanced and those who are weak and different get push away or killed to those who are stronger.

Hearing this caught Nezu's eye and agreed on the molounge. With smart intelligence and being the principal of a hero school, he knows that most hero schools prefer those with flashy and powerful quirks. Not only that the U.A. entrance exam was made by the commission and higher-ups to get those with powerful and better quirks.

"I can agree with him on that. it is true that most things are unbalanced especially with the entrance exam made by the higher-ups looking for those with powerful quirks. Not only that middle school kids also go through much worse than those with villain quirks with the teacher not caring what happens and just leaving it to the side."

The two agree with this claim, Tsukaushi start to write down notes and quotes the vigilante gave to Eraserhead. The underground hero proceed to tell more on what Shadow fox said to him giving more info to there own case.

Earser: When asking about the quirks he owns he told me that the skills he use are not quirks. He said its power and is much stronger then a quirk.

Nezu was much more intrigued to hear this since he knows All Might. However, Tsukaushi was nearly baffled to say the least and almost didn't understand. From knowing All Might his quirk it can be passed down to anyone but hearing something was more powerful then a quirk thought of someone to him. He needed more note before he says something.

Eraser: Before we ended the talk he said the heroes are much worse say they're working for the money and fame but they are also putting there own lives and the people at risk.

Tsukaushi: Its is true that risk our lives stopping crimes

"But it gets stranger..."

The hero say as his face turn a bit more serious and Nezu was a bit worried. Tsukaush had a weird feeling in his gut. with all the quotes and sayings about the heroes more questionable. With hearing these words they run through his head