33RD Shadows | Decisions

In our last two chapters of The Shadow Demon Slayer Blue had to face off a demon woman with a katana of her own. Seeing that she had a sword and that she was watching him explains a lot. A fight than broke out between the two both clashing the blades to see who can get who. During the fight, the demon swordswoman used a breathing style that Blue has been told about in his family called mist breathing, A style that he is capable of using. Knowing his ancestor's styles works and how his is almost similar he needed to make strategic moves with his and make sure to keep his focus on the battle. Seeing how mist breathing is, he keeps his attention on the demon and her sword. In one point in time Tokioka almost cuts her neck trapping her but she escapes losing her arm and her sword shattered. But with her blood she regenerates her arms and makes a new flesh blade.

Tokioka and the demon swords-woman tries to out-match each other's speed seeing whos faster. Both of them adapted to each other styles to the point where they exchange blows bar for bar. Another round starts and Blue changes his battle style making quick moves to confuse the demon with his speed. The demon girl almost lost her head but at the last second, she used another breathing named "Moon Breathing" to protect herself and escaping into the forest. Blue failed to get be shakes it off and walks out of the woods.

Coming from were he came he walks in hosu city and many were afraid of him and no one plan to stop him, That was until a gang of hero showed up and now more heros are after him.

Now he will have to face new challenges, demons, Villains and heros. How long this will be plann out?

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

"Whats the point of going back when you were pushed away"

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Its was morning time inside of hosu and for japan. People were going about their day and doing their own things, After the recent events it has been two days since the attack on the usj. The school has boosted up there security in case of any villain or intruder that tries to go inside of UA and the member of the heroes and police activity has increased, but for hosu city that wasn't the case.

Moving further into the streets the sound of fighting was heard along with the sound of clashing and the swinging of a sword. A few unconscious bodies of heroes can be seen laying on the ground and most try to keep on fighting but their efforts were in vain. 

A pair of ninja-looking heroes started throwing their shuriken but they get parried away. Shadow Fox then rushes at them using "Shadow Steps" running and jumping on the builds appearing behind them and kicking them down.

The vigilante lands on his feet sheathing away his katana. "You're still to weak to face." He says walking to the injured heroes who still try to get back on their feet.

"Stand down... there's no point in continuing"

The fox walks away leaving the heroes. Behind the mask the latter narrowed his eyes smelling the heat of a fire. With just a click, Shadow Fox draws his sword cutting the fire ball in half. He looks up seeing a men havvoring in the air with flames on his body head to toe in his early 30s.

Knowing who it was he blur out of sight not wanting to deal with more heroes on his tail. But known to the vigilante someone was watching the fight.

A men around his early 20s was was on top of a building who just got back from a hunt. His mask and scarf and hair was flowing as the wind blew. Muplite knives from his legs moving up to his upper body as dull sword was held in his hands with the eyes of a killer.

 Muplite knives from his legs moving up to his upper body as dull sword was held in his hands with the eyes of a killer

The Hero Killer: Stain

Stain watched almost the entire fight but it was hard to try and see the fighting style. However, the hero killer was somewhat impressed of the vigilante. In his right hand, he holds a wanted poster of the shadow fox that random villains and bounty hunter place around the cities of japan.

 In his right hand, he holds a wanted poster of the shadow fox that random villains and bounty hunter place around the cities of japan

"The shadow fox huh." Stain said looking at the poster.

"The word hero and villain is losing both of its meanings in this society." He says with venom in his voice disgusted.

"This city is overrun by fakes of those who used their powers to do their own deeds. Any hero will do something sinister when no one is watching them and still they get credit for what they have done!"

He crush and balled up the poster gritting his teeth.

"I will take back the word of both hero and villain and the fakes will be purged."

*TimeSkip*

The vigilante rests up in an alleyway laying on the ground taking off his mask and revealing tokioka's face. He rubs the back of his head feeling a ich from wearing the mask too long.

"stupid mask." He says to himself.

His eyes twitch from the lack of sleep and all of the fights he has been through. Lifting his head he see a wanted poster of his showing that bounty hunters or villains are after him. Getting up from his spot he walks up to the poster looking at his own mask.

"So I'm also being hunted as well. Heros trying to capture me or making change my ways, and the villains want me out there way. This is going to be the death of me. He said in a monotone voice.

"I might get capture at some point or turn myself in." He says this to himself contemplating but he wasn't so sure what to do.

"What is the point of going back when you were pushed away."

Saying all of this he felt pushed up into a Conor by his old times and decisions. He feels that he should have become a hero when he first made his breathing style and took the sword for his own. But now there was no going back and all he can do is keep moving.

"I... just want a break.

Tokioka turns his back to the and sits on the ground again. His eyes start to water up letting the silent tears fall. Hold his mask he holds it tight to his chest

In the alleyway... He was all alone, with no one to comfort him.