30TH Shadow | A Impactful Encounter

Last in the Shadow Demon Slayer Tokioka was seen training through the pain he is going through with his body after his fight with a great sword demon, a bioweapon and the number one hero, All Might. Tokioka suffers server injuries in his fight. While going through the process of healing and not wanting the demons villains or heroes ahead of him he thinks of a plan to train his body to fight the pain he learns how to do total concentration breathing constant.

Night was almost falling and Tokioka was still training his body but it was telling him to rest. But before he can keep going his pet fox came to his help who was also telling him to rest. The little canine was telling Tokioka to follow him back. When they got back home Blue noticed his crow flying in the sky above him. Tokioka calls for the brid and crow tells him that there a new mission and a demon near hosu and masutafu city.

Getting his new uniform ready and heading out to his new mission a pair of eyes was watching him in the cave watching the slayer's every move and following him. It is still unknown what is this figure is. But one thing is for sure its following Tokioka. Accepting the mission Blue moves into his territory in between hosu moving to the forest were the supposed demon is. He sneaks into the forest and cuts the sign walking father.

While walking he gets flashbacks of his fight with the wendigo demons. Fog than starts to form around him and his skin starts to crawl. Over in the distance, he spotted someone.
He runs on his feet to see who it is. What he saw shocked him

Checking to see who this person was it was a woman but also a demon. The demon girl's skin was pale mixed with a color of blue, Two pairs of horns on her forehead with he hair warped in a ponytail. Her eyes had the darkest blue with a slit black pupil and black scala

The two exchange glare but something caught Tokioka's eye which shocked him the most.

The demon woman had a katana at her side.

What will with these two swordwidlers

Who is this demon girl. Will there be a civilized talk or will confrontation break out.

*Tokioka POV*

I was walking through the woods when my crow told me there was a demon. I started to get the feeling that something is not right. I starting getting flashbacks of my fight with the wendigo demons. I try to get the feeling out of my head until i saw someone up ahead. While i was running clouds of fog started to form around me and the surrounding woods. When I stoped she looked at me.

The two of us exchanged glares at each other's. I mange to get her lookes. Her skin was pale with a mix of blue and her eyes had the darkest blue with a black slit pupil and scrla. Her hair was in a ponytail and had two pairs of horns on her forehead.

I was shock to say the least seeing a demon woman, but what shocked me the most is that she had a katana at her side.

"Ara... so you must be the demon slayer I've been watching... Tokioka Blue was it.

She said my full name as I wanted answers.

"How do you know my name!" I demanded her.

"I've been watching you as I said. Its very rare to see a demon slayer all by himself even after the crops have disbanded and the families being killed off."

"I've been tasked to kill them." I said

"If that is true that I like to see that for myself. She said as if I'm not a slayer or demanding me to challenge her I was not I'm the mood for this.

"Look here demon girl... I don't have time for this
all I came to do is to slay a demon and if you are them demon I'm looking for I will cut your head."

*3RD POV*

The demon looks at Tokioka with her eyes. Her eyes can see the bones and muscles fibers built into the boy. She see Tokioka's right arm holding the handle of his sword and the rest of his muscles on his left side.

With this ability she used.

See Through World

'I never thought I would meet one of my people or kids. I finally found him.

*Flashback*

A flashback is shown hearing small cries and whimpers.A Baby was in a small blanket being held in the arms by the mother.

"Sssssh. There there little one, I'm am here."

The mother said calming down her child. The baby stops crying and opens its eyes show two separate eye colors with one being black and dark blue and the hair was ash spiked and puffed up looking up at his mom.

"Good boy my little shadow."

The mother reaches over a flower jar. The flower was blue and spread out showing off horse weeds rising up the air with a mythical sight.

 The flower was blue and spread out showing off horse weeds rising up the air with a mythical sight

The mother shows the flower to her son. The baby stares awe and cocos at it and tries to grab it.

"See this flower. It's a blue spider lily.

She then gives the flower to the boy.

"With this flower... you will be able to defeat that man."

*Flashback end*

'I'm sorry tokioka I won't be able to tell who I am but I will help and train you even more and teach you mist breathing. Although I'm glad to see you again... But i can't stand the fact that we are offsprings to him.'

"bold words of you boy

"bold words of you boy. But id be careful of what you say next. You maybe just a demon slayer but i have much more experience of the sword then you."

"I don't remember asking."

Next act coming soon: Shadow versus Mist.