Tokioka Blue's BIO (Updated)

Tokioka Blue is a demon slayer being born into a world of quirks, however, is a descendant of two hashira's who lived during the Taisho era. The most interesting part about him is the he is half Tomioka and half Tokito, However, there is a dark side of the tokito blood said by Kokushibo when he met muichiro during the castle raid. All of the way up until now Kokushibo has be watch him after his daughter has been gone with the daughter being Blues mom and Tokioka being a half-breed with his dad being a human.

Blues demon slayer uniform is a mix or a hybrid between his ancestors. His haroi being the color of black is almost like a role that is wored over his shoulders wanting to blend in with the darkness with his uniform has long sleeves that also hide his movements and drawing his sword, and helps him with the breathing styles that he created. Shadow Breathing. His katana his a well-color dark shadowy blue blade. The blade is blue and the ridge and spine are all black with a unique curve tipper at the end. His tsuba was round with a color grey moving down to the handle being black mixed yellow and blue with Japanese decorations.

Moving back to family blood Tokioka is a half Tokito, Not only he is a descendant of muichiro he is also an offspring and the grandson of Uppermoon one, Kokushibo. Blue had unlocked his demon form when he nearly lost to the Uppermoon and he used his form in the upcoming battle of the heroes and used his demon form to fight off his hatred of hero Shadow Fox. His demon is almost like his grandfather but different when it comes to features.

Turning into a demon his skin color turns pale with a mix of blue, his hair pitch black while his blue tips turn into a dark blue. Two more eyes pop up on each side which shows his two separate eyes. With his right eye being black the sclera and iris turn completely black only showing a white slit pupil and white glass veins while his left eye along with the sclera and iris turns dark blue showing a black slit pupil and black glass veins. Another noticeable thing about his demon appearance is that is shows his upcoming demon slayer mark. instead of having two flame patterns on the forehead and neck Bles marks shows a pattern of dark (black) crescent moons both on his left forehead and bottom right neck.

Name: Tokioka Blue

Age: 17

Eyes: Black and Blue

Hair: Black with blue tips

Demon Slayer Mark: Dark Crescent Moons

Uniform:

Sword:

Affiliation: Ex-Vigilante, Demon Slayer

Breathing Style: Shadow Breathing

(シャドウデーモンスレイヤー) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 (MHA X KNY OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara