The Shadows end

Silence filled in the air. A cloud of dust was clearing after a battle with all might and shadow fox. However,  only of them stand. The sound of a *thud* was heard as a body falls to the ground along with a scream.

"ALL MIIIIIIGHT!" Izuku screams for his mentor seeing his body on the ground. All of the students were scared and shocked seeing the vigilante taking down all might. They became even more scared feeling as if they are next.

With tokioka tunning out of time he wipes the blood off his katana sheathing it in the scabbard. While trying to escape he hears poping-like firecrackers coming to him. The latter quickly turns around seeing bakugo charging at him.

"YOU DAMN MASKED FOX FREAK!"

This leads to tokioka becoming irritated seeing they continue to come.  He stomps his right foot.

"YOU ALREADY LOST! GIVE IT UP!" He yells with all the power in his voice.

He turns his whole body and does a somersault kick with his right leg landing a hit breaking his jaw and kicking him in the air. Bakugo flies back down as tokioka prepares a roundhouse kick landing dritricly in the stomach. sliva and blood spat out of bakugo Rolling across the floor of the usj.

"BAKUGO!" Kirishima runs in to help. The red hair activates his quirk and uses his hand-to-hand combat skills sending punches to the swordsmen. 

"Too slow." Tokioka dodges the punches coming to him seeing how slow they are. A left hook was being sent to the mask. With a little combat skill, blue has he guards the hook with his forearm putting it near his face. With a left hook of his own tokioka he punches the boys left side near the ribs, Blue then taps the boys left hook away and does a right hook staggering the boy back. Tokioka than two-piece kirishima in the face. He stands on his left leg and spins with his right leg doing a spinning back heel to the face and jaw.

Getting back to position the latter rushes more running at kirishima jumping with a knee at his chest landing back on the ground and spins again with a hook kick knocking him out.

Tokioka makes a mad dash to jump out but then...

*BANG*

A gunshot was heard in the usj. Tokioka gets shot in the leg and falls to the ground.

"Damn it i can't get out of here!"

The hero snipe starts shooting again at shadow but the bullets get cut down by every slash from the katana.

'just leave me be...'

He hears calls coming from the entrance of the usj. 

"CLASS 1-A! YOUR CLASS REP HAS RETURNED! AND HAVE BROUGHT HEROS!" A blue hair shouts 

Blues eyes widen and sees the sight as his body and arms shake.

'Why won't they give up!'

This way his final straw.

"WHY WON'T YOU GIVE UP!"

The hero has been given a command to retake all might and the student and capture shadow. but they almost got too close. They hear the cry and scream coming from the boy.

Tokioka unleashes a battle cry as he was breathing swinging his sword.

"SHADOW BREATHING TENTH FORM: SHADOW BEAST: DARK WOLF"

The battle cry goes on Swinging his blade down Shadow energy forms and turns in a beast of a canine. The shadow wolf-like beast howls and growls menacingly in the usj charging at the heroes.

Many of the heroes got caught in the chaos giving him the chance to escape.

Blue jumps with all of his power to the sealing and cuts his way out feeling the sunlight on him jumping into the forest.

*TimeSkip*

The night has fallen as a full moon was shown. The sound of limping was heard with the sound of stepping and stabbing of dirt.

Tokioka finally made it home but came with a sacrifice. Having a slashed and broken collarbone with a few ribs and a shot left leg.

Using his sword like a cane he makes his way to the cliff nearly losing his balance but his sword helps him.

"I-l did it... I slayed demons and helped people."

"I... hope your watching... Giyu and Sabito."

He smiles as his fox mask falls off his face. With the last bit of his vision, he gets a look at the full moon shining on him kneeling over his sword and closing his eyes.

As the full moon shines two part of spirits watch him behind him giyu and sabito
watch and smile seeing far he has come disappearing. out of view.

*The End*Season 1 Done

*The End*

Season 1 Done