Chapter 32: Reunification

"Farewell Admiral. I hope you found our hospitality up to your standards." Bark said, handing Sigil a staff so he won't be defenseless. He nodded "It was an honor to stay with your people Elam Bark. But as I have said, my sister's hunt won't stop until I am in her clutches." He said, sorrow evident in his voice as he nudged has mount forward and away from The Astropath, towards Kabal city.

Sigil had his mount gently move forward through the terrain so he could meditate, using the force to guide the animal while he couldn't do it directly. The fur covered beast had six long, muscular legs which ended in wide paws and a jaw lined with stubby teeth meant for crushing anything that entered its strong jaws; The U'katan as the Caratanians called them.

From sunrise to sunset he guided the beast through the lands. Whether it was maneuvering through trees, traversing ice spikes and pointed rocks to avoid minor frozen lakes, the U'katan pressisted, aided by its rider's force energy.

Sigil stopped his meditation session, sensing that the afternoon was drawing to a close and evening was soon to come. Taking out Y'rum's navigational map, he looked for some kind of natural shelter.

The map showed a nearby cave, perfect for the night with the large cave splitting into an intersection of three paths. Perfect to shield him and the large U'katan from the hostile weather, hellbent on killing all life.

Sigil reached out with his hand, not bothering that his sister would know where he was for none of her vessels would endure such weather and terrain.

His vision cleared, able to see the depths of the dark cave without any lightsource. He stepped in, tugging on his mount's leash. The U'katan didn't resist, welcoming the warmth of the cave eagerly as it layed down for the night. 

Sigil dug his hands into the bag he was given; Taking out a ration and sleeping bag. The rations were cold, like the outside. Tasteless and flavorless; just like republic rations. 'Must be salvaged from them.' He thought the taste brought him back to Kamino and Kal. "Same waste we were given. Not even altered." He chuckled as he bit down on the last of it. Getting up, he unfolded his sleeping bag and went in for the night.

As the sun rose over the mountains, its warmth did away with the night time storm, offering gentle snowfall in place of piles of snow dropping from the sky.

The army was mobilized and ready to march to get the slippery Admiral. A column of AT-ATs, AT-STs and snow troopers set off once the weather had cleared in the morning.

At the very front, sat Revan or as known by her subordinates, Lady Kharna, hand outstretched, searching for her brother and guiding her small army to him.

She had however, no plans of letting anybody else capture him, the army was to only block his escape. A lifetime spent with him, taught her that chasing after him in attack craft would only result in him having a way by which to escape Kabal. An event that she wouldn't allow to happen under her watch. 

He had survived a fall from orbit, there was no way he was in good enough condition to outmaneuver her and carve himself a bloody path across the Kabal garrison before she caught back up with the garrison. He would have to surrender peacefully, damaged, dead or find some miracle solution by which to escape the giant snowball he was on.

"Halt!" She ordered abruptly. "Is something off?" Her driver asked. "He is close." She whispered to herself. "Inform the rest of the army to split evenly and block all trails leading out that boulder." She pointed to a massive rock ahead of them. "Yes mam." He replied, opening his com channel and informing the rest of the army.

But she didn't hear what he relayed for her mind wandered to the possible outcome of their upcoming encounter. She for a fact wasn't sure if he even was armed or had his weapons melted during reentry.