Jujutsu Kaisen | Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event - Team Battle, Part 1

"You are all tasked with exorcising Yuji Itadori."

"Kill him with cursed energy so he can't be revived."

"I have no interest in carrying such plans out." Todo stormed out, but before he left, he looked at his fellow students. "If any single one of you interfere with me, I'll kill you."

With that, Todo stormed out. Gakuganji also left, leaving the Kyoto students to themselves. Every one of them had their own opinions on Yuji, but they eventually spoke up about the matter.

"I'm not so sure that killing him is the right thing..."

"I agree." Momo said. "With Miwa."

"We'll attack him at once." Noritoshi stated. "That way, Itadori cannot escape. We need to finish him off quickly as well. If we accidentally trigger Sukuna, we are all dead for sure."

"That is not a very good idea."

"What do you propose, Mechamaru?" Miwa asked.

"Most likely...this whole plan has gone to waste." Mechamaru said, his statement making widen their eyes except for Noritoshi, who just frowned. "Because...(Y/N) (L/N) is with the Tokyo students."

"He can't participate though." Momo said. "He's a teacher, dummy. He can't actually fight against us. Plus, that'd be unfair, and Utahime-san wouldn't do something like that to us."

"I don't mean it like that." Mechamaru said. "We've already been revealed. Do you really think (Y/N) doesn't know about this plan of ours? He revealed Itadori in front of us on purpose. He was..."

"...sending a message to our principal."

. . .

"Itadori. They will kill you." You said.

"Huh?!" Yuji exclaimed.

"It's obvious." You said. "Gakuganji is a higher up. He was against the idea of having you consume Sukuna before dying in the first place. He wanted to kill you right away. For that reason, he'll order the Kyoto students to finish you off at this event."

"We'll protect Itadori." Megumi said.

"Don't." You said. "You'll lose."

"What...?" Maki began. "Do you really not have faith in us? We're your students, you know. How could we possibly lose to those Kyoto students."

"You'll lose because as soon as you all protect Itadori, they will call off the mission." You explained. "Listen. I know something the others don't. I'm just trying to prove a theory with this exchange event."

"Which is...?" Nobara hinted.

"I can't tell you." You said. "I'm not even certain myself if I'm right or not. But if I am, then it's a possibility that the Kyoto students have been warned about me warning you."

"I'm so confused right now..." Yuji muttered.

"This is what you will do." You said, which eased up the mind of your students and they listened keenly as you proceeded to give them your plan.

. . .

"Utahime is a traitor?" Gojo asked.

"No." You said. "I tested that already a week ago. She's not the traitor, but one of her students is. Mechamaru, also known as Kokichi Muta. He's the traitor who's been assisting the special grades."

"That's bold." Gojo said. "How are you planning to prove that theory though? It could very well be any one of our students. How do you know that it is Mechamaru, specifically?"

"Mechamaru can control puppets." You said. "I recently acquired intel that he can freely control these puppets across all of Japan, and his cursed energy is so immense that he can cover the country."

"Heavenly Restriction..." Gojo muttered.

"To be honest, I wasn't expecting someone like Mechamaru to be the traitor." You said. "Once I found out that he was heavily restrained physically, I started to think about his mental state."

"I see." Gojo said. "So this isn't entirely about pinpoint evidence then. You want to see what he's actually capable of doing at this event...all while keeping Yuji safe."

"I can't guarantee Yuji's safety." You said. "Gakuganji doesn't even refer to him as an actual human being. Kyoto sees Yuji as a threat to humanity because he is a special grade cursed spirit, so they will attack him without mercy."

"You don't entirely believe that, so you?"

"Nah." You said, turning around. "I believe that even among the Kyoto students, there will be some who would actually oppose the idea of Yuji's death. Also...Todo's looking for a best friend...isn't he?"

That made Gojo chuckle.

. . .

"Mister (Y/N)!"

You turned around to see a rather tired Miwa. She put her hand on your shoulder as she gasped for breath as you blinked a few times to see what she actually wanted, before she raised a pen.

"Can I have your autograph?" Miwa asked.

"Sure." You wrote a nice signature rather quickly.

"Can I have a picture too...?"

"Yeah, of course." You said as well as she made a cute face before taking out her phone and you smiled softly as you raised your headband and revealed your Sharingan to give her a nice memory...in a way.

"Thank you so much!" Miwa bowed.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too Miwa." You said.

After that, she left and you continued walking. It may have looked like a nice thing to do, but you lowered your headband before you headed towards the building where the adult sorcerers would be at.

"I knew it." You said to yourself, frowning slightly as you remember going through Miwa's memories without her noticing. "That Gakuganji...I ought to give him a piece of my mind."

. . .

"How come you were late?" Utahime asked softly.

"Oh, sorry." You rubbed the back of your head. "I encountered a black cat, so I had to take the other way to avoid any bad luck for my or my students."

"Cute." Mei Mei said to herself as you sat down.

"We'll start soon—" Utahime sat down next to you.

"Everyone!" Gojo announced over the loudspeaker, which made Utahime rather confused and annoyed at the same time. "Welcome to the annual Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event—!"

"Give that back!" Utahime stood up and leaped at Gojo. "Gojo! I swear I'll kill you one of these days!"

"Don't you want to say something nice to the students?" Gojo asked, handing her the microphone abruptly through his message before he chuckled and sat down himself.

"U-U-Uh..." Utahime glanced at you, and you gave her an approving look as she then looked away and spoke. "...g-good luck to everyone participating."

"That was it?!" Gojo exclaimed.

"What the hell did you want me to say?!"

End of Chapter