Jujutsu Kaisen | Summon

DECEMBER 7TH, 1989

SATORU GOJO IS BORN.

Taking a glance towards the building above, Gojo could tell that someone was watching him. By that time, he was already a kid and had a hoodie on with some pants. He was rather annoyed, though.

"Don't look at me, you weaklings." Gojo said.

Turns out that assassins were hired to kill Gojo. Awasaka held his chest as he hid atop the rooftop and Granny Ogami, who was actually hiding in a nearby restaurant both shivered as Gojo walked.

"What the hell was that...?" Awasaka said to himself.

"He'll kill us." Ogami muttered.

Gojo just kept walking ahead like if nothing happened. For the first time in their lives, the two hitman didn't have the will to act out their mission. For the first time, they refused to kill someone out of the sheer power the Six Eyes held.

CLASSIFIED DATE, 1998

(Y/N) (L/N) IS BORN.

Unlike Satoru, you looked back at the ones that wanted to kill you. Back then, you didn't bother using a headband, but you did wear a shirt that had a mask on it, so you did cover your face.

"Found you." Awasaka said.

"Looks like you got here alone." You said.

"How do you know that?"

"You're rather confident in your abilities." You eyed him down, easily seeing through his technique. "Looks like your ego's been damaged somewhat and you seek to boost it somehow by killing me. Is it because you think I'm not Satoru Gojo?"

"How the hell...?" Awasaka began.

Awasaka tried activating his cursed technique, but you had already seen through it, preparing a powerful blow of cursed energy straight to his face as he grinned, thinking it would work.

But you timed your cursed energy to easily dispel itself and with your Sharingan, you made your punch so weak that it made it so powerful thanks to Awasaka's technique. It easily knocked Awasaka out, as he fell to the floor sideways.

"Weak." You said. "You guys really are pitiful."

"I can't believe people like you even exist." You stepped on him, continuing your path and that was the day you met Gojo Satoru for the very first time.

. . .

"This won't be the same as last time..." Awasaka said, looking down as he eyed down three sorcerers, which consisted of Yuji, Megumi, and Ino. "...I'll never fail again. I'll make sure of it!"

"We need to take precautions." Ogami said.

"I'll protect you."

"Nue!"

They all turned around to see Nue cawing loudly as Ino jumped off of it and landed on the building to face them. However, once Awasaka's back was turned, Yuji suddenly appeared behind him.

"He faked me out?!" Awasaka began, slwoly turning around, activating his cursed technique. "No way he actually scaled the whole building! What kind of a freak is this guy?!"