Jujutsu Kaisen | Fate

"He's keeping up with me because of the eye." Maki frowned as the two of them ran side to side at equal pace. "He can't read what I will do...but he can definitely keep up with me."

"I wonder how Sukuna is holding up." Kenjaku said aloud. "Okkotsu has already stepped out to fight him. Knowing him, he's giving Sukuna a run for his money now but that'll change soon."

"Why are you telling me this?" Maki asked.

Maki and Kenjaku clashed again.

"Hakari is battling Uraume and you are battling me." Kenjaku said. "Bit of a downgrade, isn't it? Even if Itadori is there, the two of them alone will not be enough to defeat Sukuna."

"He's right..." Maki grit her teeth.

"Okkotsu tried copying the Angel's technique." Kenjaku said, clashing with Maki again. "He really thought that would finish Sukuna off for good. Even with a weakened reverse cursed technique, Sukuna will still survive."

"Maximum Output: Moon Dregs!"

Kenjaku grinned as he turned back to see a shikigami the size of buildings appear behind him as tentacles quickly wrapped around his arms and legs and started to hiss them with poison. Junpei flicked his fingers as Kenjaku's arms sliced apart.

"I'll end him here!" Junpei yelled.

Nanami was quick to appear and sliced the first leg off of Kenjaku. However, Kenjaku glared at Junpei and fully stunned him with an illusion. Kenjaku took the opportunity to break free at the shoulders and restored his arms with a reverse cursed technique.

"I'll get him again—!" Nanami aimed for the head.

"Nanami—!!" Maki yelled.

"Too late." Kenjaku put his hands together.

Move!

Inumaki tried his best to get everyone to move as fast as they could, but everyone was within range. Toge gasped as he saw Kenjaku put his hands together as a barrierless domain formed in front of everyone.

"Domain Expansion: Womb Profusion!"

Kenjaku instantly obliterated everything in sight. Taking the blows head on, everyone was down for the count. Maki got herself back up in the barren wasteland, her passive healing actually helping her before she looked to see Moon Dregs.

"Junpei protected them!" Maki thought.

Even so, Maki could see that Nanami was badly hurt. Junpei looked fully incinerated by the blast and Moon Dregs was started to disappear as it shrunk into nothingness. Kenjaku stepped forward as Maki took her blade, ready to fight again.

Maki looked to see that Kenjaku's last eye was actually disappearing. The pupil fully lost vision, and Kenjaku tore his eyes apart as his standard eyes were restored with a reverse cursed technique.

"Shit...!" Maki looked to see as Kenjaku started to unleash more cursed spirits. "He used that technique again! He must've made a Vow to increase the range but damage himself! In order to survive and restore his technique...he used that ancient one!"

"I've rewritten reality, and look what that cost me." Kenjaku said. "It doesn't matter now. I'm no longer interested in the Sharingan eyes. Fun while it lasted, but the fun times are over now."

Kenjaku forced two cursed spirit alongside him and punched with two simultaneous Black Flashes as a reverse cursed technique started to heal minor injuries and his output returned to normal and was even boosted to 120 percent of his power.

"What is this...?" Maki thought.

"I've already mastered the control over my own cursed energy." Kenjaku said. "I no longer need the eyes to guide me. I learned that from your teacher, my own offspring."

"You..."

Kenjaku looked over to see Junpei still trying to get back up as Nanami used his blunt blade to try and get back up. Junpei raised his weakened hands, trying to re summon Moon Dregs as he slowly started to breath calmly.

"...have no right to say his name!" Junpei yelled.

"How annoying..." Kenjaku said, before he sent rows of cursed spirits towards Junpei, who frowned as he took them on. "...rejects like you should've never entered this world."

Get crushed!

Toge appeared and crushed the incoming cursed spirits. Kenjaku eyed as the Cursed Speech user's previous injuries actually started to heal. Toge had learned how to use a reverse cursed technique, but the Domain hadn't fully hit him earlier.

"I will admit..." Kenjaku said, as more cursed spirits formed but he was not fully out. "...I used up all of my cursed spirit stock against the fight with (Y/N)...but I won't hesitate to use the last of them."

"Bonito flakes..." Toge frowned.

"I will praise you all for pushing me this far." Kenjaku said. "All I had to do just to crush a few ants...was certainly costly. I won't ramble anymore. I'll just kill you on the spot."

Kenjaku raised a palm, alerting Maki.

"Inumaki—!" Maki yelled, leaping to him.

"Maximum: Uzumaki—!" Kenjaku uttered as the large orb revealed the true amount of cursed spirits Kenjaku accumulated just for this moment but he felt himself disperse the technique.

Kenjaku felt his heart stop.

Maki couldn't move anymore.

Toge's eyes widened as he looked up.

Nanami collapsed to his knees.

"What...?" Kenjaku began.

"How is this possible...?" Maki looked to the sky.

"Kenjaku..."

Kenjaku didn't have the guts to actually glance to the sky. Still, Kenjaku had no other choice but to fully look at what had just hit his mind. For the first time, Kenjaku was truly twisted by fate. Fate had linked him to the one who broke free of his control.

You flew suspended in the air, your aura of cursed energy being refinery controlled like that of a god. You looked down towards Kenjaku with a cold look, but didn't have a blank stare. You kept flying in the air as your eyes kept their standard color.

You eyed the injured Nanami look up at you in awe at the sheer flow of your cursed energy. Junpei couldn't believe his eyes, which teared up at the sight of you being alive. Maki looked ahead with pure shock, but she grinned to see her sensei back.

"...I'm not done with you."

End of Chapter