Jujutsu Kaisen | Right and Wrong (3)

"So many injured..." Nobara looked around at the injured as she and the other sorcerers watched inside to see Shoko healing the others inside, as Megumi turned around and saw as well.

"Casualties will happen when you're a sorcerer."

"Still..." Nobara said.

"It could've been a lot worse, Kugisaki." Megumi said, looking back ahead. "I felt it, you know. (Y/N)-sensei's Domain. His Domain took my Ten Shadows and summoned a shikigami that I couldn't control."

"Is that bad?"

"I'm just concerned. Wait, is that—?"

"We're here!" Yuki arrived, holding both Riko and Junpei in both of her arms as the two of them looked like puking. "Hey guys! Sorry we've kept y'all waiting! How's (Y/N) doing?"

"Who are you...?" Megumi asked.

"She's a special grade sorcerer..." Junpei groaned.

"...the fifth one." Riko pointed as she choked.

"The fifth special grade sorcerer..." Megumi widened his eyes as Yuki did a feminine stance towards him, which made Nobara raise an eyebrow. "...is she the one who trained Todo?!"

"What kind of woman is your type?"

. . .

Meanwhile, on the other end of Shibuya, chaos occurred between two of the actively strongest people in the world. The one known the worst curse user in history, Kenjaku, versus the one known as (Y/N) of the Sharingan.

Both sorcerers clashed mid air as their attacks tried to open the other's defenses. Slamming a powerful Sage Mode punch on a rooftop, you easily decimated the building with a singular punch. After that, you leaped towards Kenjaku with a Rasengan.

As you expected, you phased through Kenjaku, but once you went completely through him, you were assaulted by centipede like cursed spirits that you effortlessly dispelled with natural cursed energy, but this limited Sage Mode's time limit.

"Oh?" Kenjaku looked, intrigued as you prepared a larger Rasengan and the two of you landed on the rooftop of another building. "He can use the natural energy around him without the use of a punch..."

"As a result, his Sage Mode has the same effects of a Heavenly Restriction." Kenjaku eyed the natural energy flowing around you. "But he can still freely control cursed energy and be immune to any Domain except Sukuna's."

Sending more of Geto's cursed spirits, Kenjaku just grinned as you easily ran through them, swiping them away with your palms as you disintegrated each of the fodder curses at first touch. Looking towards Kenjaku, you prepared a Rasengan.

Suddenly, you felt the exact same pressure as that day and you were pushed off by pure gravity. Deactivating Sage Mode, you analyzed the technique as quick as you could with the Sharingan.

"Oh?"

"Kaori Itadori's technique." You said, eyeing Kenjaku. "So that's your technique? You switch bodies with your brain and amass techniques from previous hosts. You're just a damned parasite."

"Precisely." Kenjaku said. "Even so, do you really think you can destroy my brain before you run out of cursed energy? I still got places to be, you know. I do not wish to fight a battle that'll take long."

"Good." You appeared in front of him with a Lightning Blade and Kenjaku found his back on a Mud Wall you had summoned from behind as you slammed the Lightning Blade.

"Close one." Kenjaku said, his head tilted to dodge your Lightning Blade. "I'd expect nothing less from the last of the Uchiha. You really are trying to kill me with careful planning... so you got that from me."

"I didn't get shit from you." You said, before being slammed by another gravity push. "But I've figured you out, Kenjaku. You are nobody special. You're just a person who can't accept death."

"What do you know about me?"

"Everything." You said, flicking a finger before Kenjaku suddenly felt himself being restrained by a seal on his stomach, black markings actually restricting his movements.

"What the hell is this...?" Kenjaku thought.

"A Contract Seal." You explained, which thanks to Revealing One's Hand, held Kenjaku down further. "It restricts either movement or cursed techniques. A nice invention by the previous Star Plasma Vessel."

"Riko invented this...?" Kenjaku thought.

"Goodbye, Kenjaku." You said, raising a hand as lightning culminated in your palm as Kenjaku could only see as Kirin amassed in the Shibuya night sky, lighting nearly the entire city.

"Fool." Kenjaku said, suddenly dispelling the Contract Seal which caught you off guard and you dispelled Kirin instantly before you suddenly found yourself in the real world.

In the real world, cursed spirits were holding you down. All of them were Grade One spirits as they all amassed to hold you down, and you couldn't feel any cursed energy in your body as you looked up.

"Caught under your own illusions..." Kenjaku closed his Sharingan eye. "...it is a sad way to see you go, isn't it? I have now taken down two of the strongest sorcerers in history, and one was of my own blood."

Kenjaku raised his hand and made a small gap between his index and middle finger, where a cursed bud suddenly began to form. You could tell it was Hanami's, and you deduced that Kenjaku had absorbed the cursed spirit.

"Hanami wasn't dead." Kenjaku said. "She had managed to grow her head back before you could finish her off for good. She was nearly dead when I found her...exhausted from all of her reserves being wasted away into her healing."

"So I decided to put her out of her misery." Kenjaku said, aiming the cursed bud straight at your heart as he applied gravitation force onto it. "This will take all of your cursed energy. Any last words, my child?"

"(Y/N)-sensei!"

Yuji and the others finally arrived, but they were too late. Yuji prepared to run, but Kenjaku suddenly fired the bud straight at Yuji, who surged with cursed energy thanks to his Black Flash from am earlier fight. He had 120 of his potential surge within him but a cursed bud was ready to eat it all at once.

Knowing that this would kill Yuji, you amassed enough cursed energy for a Kamui. Kenjaku noticed this and he just prepared a cursed bud between his fingers again, using Hanami's cursed technique to fire another powerful bud.

Kenjaku turned back and fired the cursed bud straight at you, imbued with the gravitational force of Kaori's cursed technique. You fired a Kamui towards Yuji's bud, completely warping it so Yuji wouldn't be consumed by it.

"It seems like this is it for me." You looked back towards the bud headed straight for you, but you turned towards Yuji, with Todo running behind him with a missing hand.

"I always wanted my students to follow me." You thought, a faint smile as Yuji held a palm out. "For the first time, I don't want anyone I care about to follow me...so let me go just this once, okay?"

With that, the bud drilled into your chest and fired straight through your heart. Your head leaned back from the attack before it fell forward, blood oozing from your chest as Yuji looked on horrified.

"Sensei!!!" Yuji cried out.

End of Chapter