Jujutsu Kaisen 0 | Blacker and Blacker

Weeks passed, and soon, everyone had passed the three trials to create the Rasengan. Proud of his work, (Y/N) looked on as his students tested out the Rasengan, with Yuta being more excited about showing it off to his fellow peers.

"I knew it would work."

"Oh. Shoko-san." You said, as Shoko sat down next to you. "I assume Riko told you."

"Yeah, she tells me everything." Shoko said. "Even when she doesn't want to. I force everything out of her anyway, so she can't hide from me."

"Geez..." You sweat dropped.

"Riko really loves being around you." Shoko said, sinking into her arms that were on her knees as she tilted her head to look at you. "I envy that."

"Riko's just nice." You said. "That's who she is."

"Who are you?" Shoko asked. "Who are you to her?"

"I'm..." You sighed. "...I'm not sure."

That was when a flicker of instinct kicked inside of you, making you shoot straight up and leap towards the field at blistering speeds. Yuta and the others were surprised, for Yuta had actually called out a strange presence just a few seconds earlier.

"Yuta was right—?" Maki began.

"There's incoming." You said, standing up as you looked towards the sky, where surely enough, a cursed spirit with wings was flying above the Jujutsu High building, headed down towards you five.

"Long time no see..."

Suguru hopped off his cursed spirit with a smile on his face. His grin was both malevolent and calm, echos made you frown. He had company, two teen girls and other sorcerers.

"...(Y/N)."

"You know this guy?" Yuta asked.

"Yeah, we knew each other back then." You said.

"How's life been treating you?" Geto asked. "I see that you've been training first years. That's a shame. You went from being a promising sorcerer to a grade-school teacher who teaches monkeys."

"What was that—?" Panda raised his fists but you put a hand in his way, stopping him.

"Don't engage." You said. "Do what I say. Promise me you'll do everything I say. If I say run, run. If I say fight, fight. If I say to leave me and save yourself, you will do that. Understood."

"Y-Yeah..." Panda shook.

"What do you want, Geto?" You asked, lowering your head, keeping your eyes on him.

"I wanted to see the special grade sorcerer for myself." Geto said, looking at Yuta before leaning his head to smile. "Yuta, I am very pleased to meet you."

You immediately made a Lightning Blade and kept it active, but kept your gaze on Geto, who then turned and made a soft smile. Geto was certainly surprised that you caught on quickly, but he didn't show it.

"Suguru..." Gojo suddenly appeared between you and Geto, his bandana still on.

"Satoru!" Geto addressed him. "It's been awhile."

Soon, multiple sorcerers arrived, as if they were ready to fight. Even Riko showed up, alongside Shoko and Utahime. Principal Yaga cracked his knuckles as other sorcerers also arrived.

Utahime looked around as multiple cursed spirits hid behind bushes and trees, ranging from Grades Three to One, but there were so many of them.

"Back down." You said, as you deactivated your Lightning Blade but twisted your hand, hiding that sparkles of electricity still flowed. "Trust me."

Utahime and the others nodded, as the students kept their eyes on Geto, who simply smiled at your influence. Geto then raised his arms as if he was presenting something, as the others just watched.

"On the 24th of December, we shall perform the One Hundred Demons Night Parade, during the sunset!" Geto declared. "Shinjuku, Tokyo! And even Kyoto! 1,000 curses shall be deployed in those areas, so let's curse each other to our hearts' content—!"

"Geto, the store is closing!"

"Yeah, Geto-sama!"

"Is it really that late...?" Geto eyed his watch. "Shoot. Okay. Mimiko, Nanako, let's go."

"Did you really think we we're gonna let you go so easily?" Gojo asked.

"I wouldn't bother." Geto said. "All your precious students are within my range."

That was when the curses slowly emerged from the bushes, each of them honing some sort of energy attack straight at Yuta and the others, which made you quickly raise your headband.

"I wish to kill every last non-Jujutsu sorcerer, you see." Geto unleashed an escape cursed spirit as he held onto its leg. "That way, no more monkeys can be made. I don't need failures...."

Geto looked at Maki.

"...like you around."

Geto ordered the cursed spirit to go up, as he waved politely at the rest of the sorcerers.

"See you on the battlefield!" Geto waved.

. . .

"Suguru has been planting several religious posts where he consumes the cursed spirits of his followers." Ijichi explained, pushing his glasses further up his nose. "It doesn't seem like he's bluffing when he says he has 2,000 spirits."

"Damnit..." Yaga gripped his fists. "...but Geto doesn't have the manpower to just attack us."

"That's what makes it more difficult." You explained, making everyone turn their heads towards you. "There's no way Geto would declare a war he would lose. We must be seriously outnumbered. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had more spirits."

"Call all the students." Yaga stood up and turned towards you. "Address the three clans as well. This is all out war! This time, we'll exorcise the cursed spirit known as Suguru Geto!"

. . .

"This is all out war! This time, we'll exorcise the cursed spirit known as Suguru Geto!" Geto mocked. "I could definitely hear that muscle-headed principal saying that. Yeah, he's definitely saying that..."

End of Chapter