Jujutsu Kaisen | Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event - Team Battle, Part 2

"It's likely moving around somewhere around here." Panda said as he ran alongside Yuji. "We'll find the cursed spirit, exorcise it, and we'll split up to get Itadori isolated like (Y/N) said."

"Understood." Megumi made a cross-handed sign.

"Found you!"

Everyone was surprised to see Todo immediately appear in front of them, but Yuji was quick to react. Grabbing the Grade One sorcerer's head, Yuji slammed his knee onto Todo's face.

"Itadori will fight Todo alone." Nobara thought, remembering your words. "We'll exorcise the curses as quick as we can and we'll regroup with Yuji after he holds them off for as long as he can."

. . .

"You will not protect Yuji." You said.

"Huh—?! I'll die!" Yuji exclaimed.

"No, you won't." You said. "At least, not instantly. I already took a glance at everyone's cursed techniques while everyone was focused on Yuji's 'I'm still alive!' reveal. None of them should beat you."

"He did all of that while we were still processing the fact that Yuji was alive...?" Megumi thought. "(Y/N)-sensei...is really always a step ahead of all of us. I still can't believe he does this like it's nothing."

"Yuji, if you see Todo, you'll attack him without hesitation." You explained. "Maki does have a gun as a weapon, so watch out for that when you get jumped. For the rest of you...you'll exorcise the spirits so you can win. You are trying to win...right?"

. . .

"We'll leave it to you!" Maki exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's..." Yuji sent Todo flying back. "...fine!"

Everyone split off and Todo wiped his lips as he chuckled. He leaned forward, making the proper battle stance as he prepared to ask his question like he does with absolutely every guy he meets.

"What kind of woman if your type, Yuji Itadori?!"

"Huh—you are asking me this now?!" Yuji began, but then he actually started to ponder about the situation. "I'm not really into the idol-type...but I do like tall girls with big butts...like Jennifer Lawrence."

"...I can't believe it!" Todo laughed but he also teared up a bit, which made Yuji confused. "Yes! This was exactly what I needed! This won't be so boring after all now! Because...I have a best friend!"

However, Yuji's instincts kicked in as he frowned and quickly side stepped to avoid a bullet. Scoffing from afar, Mai was quick to fire again and Yuji quickly backflipped to avoid the rest of them.

"New Shadow Style: Simple Domain!"

Yuji turned around and ran straight towards Miwa, who nodded to herself as he ran straight at her. Remembering the words you said about her speed, Yuji was confident enough to dodge her strike.

"Quickdraw!" Miwa finished, but her blade was too slow, for Yuji easily jumped over it and her at the same time, which shocked her. "I know I was holding back but he just jumped over my technique!"

"I'll fire now." Noritoshi leaned his arm back.

"Yeah, they are trying to kill me." Yuji assessed.

"Wait—Itadori and I switched places?" Noritoshi looked back to see that Yuji was now on the branch he was previously on before he felt a presence looming over him.

"Hey."

Noritoshi leapt forward to avoid Todo's fist, who was rather pissed off now. Mechamaru arrived, but he wasn't rather surprised at Todo's actions while Momo watched atop her broom from afar.