Jujutsu Kaisen | Twisted Love

"Tsumiki...?" You looked ahead.

Having entered Tokyo's colony, you looked straight ahead to see Tsumiki standing right in front of you with a wicked grin on her face. Of course, it wasn't like her at all. You frowned at Yorozu, recognizing her personality by peering into her brain.

"Construction..." You thought. "...so Yorozu is using Mai's technique. Judging by the amount of cursed energy she has, she's a serious threat. I have to kill her soul here and save Tsumiki."

"You're the one that hurt Sukuna." Yorozu said, and you didn't answer despite hearing Tsumiki's soul inside that body which pissed you off. "Good. Giving him your body will mean that he'll marry me."

Help...

Once she said that, you leaped into action. You slammed a Black Flash into Yorozu's stomach, which shocked the ancient sorcerer. Yorozu constructed wings immediately and flew up just so she wouldn't be within your range.

"He hurt my soul...?"

"I can kill her." You said, your Sharingan tomoes spinning and actually analyzing Yorozu's body. "I don't need to kill Tsumiki. All I have to do is target Yorozu's soul."

"Easier said than done." You thought, preparing a Lightning Blade. "I have to kill Yorozu's soul...while saving Tsumiki's body. I'm seriously restricted here, and it doesn't look like—"

"Liquid Metal." Yorozu constructed her specialty and immediately sent powerful spikes of liquid metal straight towards you, which you dodged relatively easily but you looked behind to see her with a fist.

"You're slow, kid!" Yorozu yelled, slamming her fist onto your back and actually sent you flying a few meters ahead but you recuperated quickly before more spikes emerged right in front of you.

"She can't use Construction effectively." You think, as you dodged her and her spikes and tried countering her moves. "Even so, she's fast on her own...! She might be relative...to current Sukuna!"

Yorozu slammed a fist into your stomach and you slammed a fist into hers. You both leaned your heads forward as you gripped each other's arm with the other hands. You electrocuted her, but she seemed unbothered by it which told you a lot.

Widening your Sharingan, you activated the Mangekyo and actually created a piercing vortex by her shoulder. Yorozu realized that this was dangerous and actually jumped back to avoid the attack that did miss in the end.

Distracted, Yorozu was hit square in the face with a Black Flash. This severely damaged her soul now, and she could definitely feel it. She proceeded to use more liquid metal, but it was far more advanced this time.

It was enough to alert your body to jump back. Even though you didn't actually want to, you had to trust your instincts. Surely enough, Yorozu emerged again but was completely covered in armor. She looked like an insect, and it looked an actual spirit.

"I can't believe I was forced to use this against him..." Yorozu said, looking straight at you. "I've underestimated him...because...he has actually damaged my soul. He's hit me...very badly."

Blood oozed out of Yorozu's mouth as you prepared a fighting stance. However, it shocked you how much faster she was now. Barely able to track her movements, you looked behind you before Yorozu slammed your face into the ground with a roar.

"A fake—?" Yorozu looked down to see fluff of a bow destroyed teddy bear had taken your place. "Don't tell me that this guy has more than one cursed technique!"

"She's adapting to my fighting style." You said to yourself, dodging her attacks but your regular physical strikes didn't actually hurt her. "It's almost like she has a Sharingan of her own."

You jumped towards the side of a building, using a palm to hold yourself before Yorozu leapt towards you, raising her palms to slam at you. With every strike, you took a backflip avoiding all of her physical strikes.

Yorozu appeared right behind you, so you turned around with a fist already nearing her face. You were simply far too strong for her and your Mangekyo could follow every single one of her movement. Even Yorozu noticed that her technique was useless.

So, she resorted to her final move.

Yorozu proceeded to unleash True Sphere. You immediately avoided contact as it moved towards you at moderate speeds. You activated Kamui and actually pierced through it, but Yorozu was quick to use more liquid metal to reinforce it.

"Domain Expansion: Threefold Affliction!" Yorozu yelled, and you found yourself within her blank Domain, and you were immediately struck by her True Sphere and you were obliterated.

"That does it." Yorozu said, with a grin. "You weren't all that bad, (Y/N). I couldn't possibly give your body to Sukuna. I love him too much for me to risk his and my own death."

"Even so, your love is still weak."

You put a hand on her back, which utterly left Yorozu speechless. Yorozu hadn't actually hit you, but had actually hit your shadow clone. A simple move that proved deadly.

"What...?"

"Not everyone can actually force me to this limit." You said, praising her in a way. "You did well, Yorozu. Gojo once told me that love is the most twisted curse of all. You're a good representation of that, because you were so twisted..."

"...that you sacrificed yourself to save Sukuna." You proceeded to slam a Lightning Blade into that same palm, infused with a final Black Flash that proceeded to obliterate Yorozu's soul as she let out a scream.

"Love like that isn't powerful at all." You said, before restoring Tsumiki's body with a reverse cursed technique instantly so she wouldn't die from Yorozu's injuries.

You caught the falling Tsumiki in your arms as she slowly opened her eyes to see you. She looked up, recognized you, and smiled faintly. You responded with a smile under the mask, meaning that Tsumiki Fushiguro was finally free.

. . .

"Hm?" Sukuna began.

Within his Innate Domain, Sukuna couldn't feel like something bothered him. Deciding to scoff it off, Sukuna just focused back to Yuji's fight with Higuruma, with a now growing interest to the lawyer himself.

"Not bad..." Sukuna grinned.

End of Chapter