Jujutsu Kaisen | Target

"Domain Amplification...!"

Sukuna punched you square in the face with a right hook and decided to use Domain Amplification again. You felt stunned by the punch, but you still kept your balance as you grabbed his arm and kicked his knee to put him down on only one knee.

You kicked his face and jumped onto his chest to push yourself off and aimed a fireball towards him. Sukuna jumped back before you fired three more, Sukuna sidestepping to avoid the flame jutsu as he stepped back and sliced your chest open.

Running towards Sukuna despite the injury, you slammed a Black Flash onto his face as your cursed energy began to surge. Due to the immense amount of energy flowing through your body, Sage Mode was greatly amplified as well.

"Need help, Sukuna?"

You suddenly looked back to see Kenjaku with a palm on Mahoraga's rib as the Contract Seal you had on it suddenly dispelled. Kenjaku just grinned before stepping back and leaving, and Sukuna was quick to give Mahoraga orders already.

"He released the contract...!" You think.

Mahoraga put itself back into place as it began to stomp towards you, raising a right palm to try and grip your head and slam you. However, you side stepped to avoid it, but Mahoraga was quick to aim a kick that you blocked with both arms.

It was still enough to send you flying through multiple buildings. Getting back up, you looked as Sukuna's fist was ready to hit you already. Unable to follow his movements, you were hit again by Sukuna's Domain Amplification.

"It didn't affect him...?" Sukuna began.

"Black Flash!" You slammed another Black Flash onto Sukuna's stomach and revealed that you dispelled Sage Mode and went back to your Mangekyo Sharingan state.

"I see what he's doing..." Sukuna thought. "...he releases the technique he's actively using...and he uses Sage Mode for close combat and quick restoration without impacting his reserves..."

"I use the Mangekyo to land perfect timing, so I use Black Flash to surge with power." You thought to yourself and looked back because, as you predicted, Mahoraga was ready to hit you.

"Mahoraga hasn't adapted to Sage Mode..." You turned around, ducking under its fist and missing a first to its head on purpose but it was still hit by a Frog Kumite. "...so I have to win with it!"

"He's constantly switching..." Sukuna thought. "...thanks to those punches he lands, he can constantly amass the positive energy required for his Sage Mode...this...is definitely getting interesting!"

"I'm from the Zen'in Clan..." You think, as you proceeded to slam a leg kick upwards at Mahoraga's chin with a Black Flash as you now eyed Sukuna with a Mangekyo. "...it was just unlucky that I—"

"Domain Expansion..." Sukuna uttered with a low growl as you quickly changed course of action and switched back to Sage Mode in a span of 0.2 seconds. "...Malevolent Shrine!"

Slashes and sliced instantly began to cut you down, but due to the short span you had activated Sage Mode in, some slashes had managed to cleanly cut through you as you tried to resist Sukuna's Domain.

However, you were punched by Mahoraga.

You stomped on the ground with Sage Mode to not be sent flying. Once that happened, Sukuna tried his best to amplify his slashes to try and cut down Sage Mode entirely, and Mahoraga's wheel spun.

"What—?" You looked to see Mahoraga, and you swore it had a grin on its face as the slashes seemed to not affect him at all. "He...had adapted to Sukuna's technique as well...?"

"Only two more to go..." Sukuna uttered.

Using the Sword of Extermination, Mahoraga raised its arm and slammed it straight down at you. You crossed your arms to block it, before you activated Simple Domain and dispelled Sage Mode instantly to use your Mangekyo.

"Kamui!" You yelled.

Kamui was enough to blast Mahoraga's head, which did surprise Sukuna as your Simple Domain was beginning to be destroyed. You switched back to Sage Mode as Sukuna's Domain overwhelmed yours, and you ran straight at him.

"I can attack him...!" You slid on your feet as you tucked a fist by your waist as you prepared the last ounces of strength to try and blast Sukuna to pieces with a final Frog Kumite. "I will kill his soul—!"

"Domain Expansion: Womb Profusion."

Catching you off guard, Sukuna released his Domain and let Kenjaku use his. You looked back, but you took the Domain's sure hit effect head on. Had it not been for Sage Mode, you would've been blown to pieces but Kenjaku's Domain was actually not enough to actually damage you.

"Oh?" Kenjaku looked to see you standing.

"I didn't need your help." Sukuna said, standing alongside him as you stayed standing, breathing in and out heavily. "Mahoraga's down, and you took the opportunity to step in."

"I couldn't let Mahoraga get in the way." Kenjaku grinned as he looked at Sukuna. "You wouldn't have hesitated to try and use Mahoraga against me if I interfered earlier. I can't have such complication in my plan."

"You coward." Sukuna chuckled.

"I'm simply a tactician." Kenjaku said.

"You two..." You groan out and you brought their attention again as you began to surge with lightning. "...you damned...you...I'm going to kill both of you. I will not...let you do as you please...!"

"In your state?" Kenjaku almost chuckled.

With that, Sukuna swiped his arm twice with a smirk before a slash finished you off for good. It struck across your chest, in an X formation. You fell back, feeling the world was putting you down for good. You had failed to save Megumi Fushiguro.

You died before hitting the floor.

And inside his own body, Megumi's soul writhed in pain as he saw you die form within and he panted in desperation. Sukuna turned around and left Kenjaku behind, for he knew that Kenjaku still had some unfinished business with you.

"So, what will you do?" Kenjaku asked.

"I'm going to kill Tsumiki Fushiguro." Sukuna said.

End of Chapter