Jujutsu Kaisen | The Zen'in Clan

"He'll be back." Yuta said.

"We know he will." Yuki said as well, gripping her fists. "That Geto...how could he do something like this? Sealing your own best friend...and he ran away like a coward on top of all of that!"

"That wasn't Suguru Geto." Yuta took his blade and turned around as he kept walking, almost straight towards Yuji. "Geto was a man of nobility. He saw sorcerers as the rightful race and humans as monkeys who couldn't control energy."

"No, this man's name is Kenjaku." Yuta continued. "He's a curse user who has been existing for over a thousand years and he has inhabited the body of Geto thanks to his cursed technique."

Standing in front of Yuji as the others watched, Yuta took his blade and shoved it into his chest. Shocked, everyone jumped towards Yuta. Todo slammed his fist on the ground and rushed the sorcerer.

"New Shadow Style, Simple Domain!"

Yuta saw Miwa swing her sword from behind his back but Yuta aimed his own sword downward to block the attack with ease. Mai fired two bullets but he was quick to dodge them before Todo appeared.

Sliding underneath his legs, Yuta placed a hand on Yuji's body. Everyone saw that Yuta was performing a reverse cursed technique. Gasping, they saw as Yuji's pupils suddenly returned again.

"What was that for?!" Miwa asked.

"That's a secret." Yuta said.

"So those higher ups sent you to kill Yuji Itadori." Yuki said, her hand on her hip. "They must've forced you into a Binding Vow by the looks of it. You acted rather quickly, or Yuji would've actually died."

The Kyoto students gulped.

"I can feel (Y/N)'s energy returning." Yuta said, softly chuckling. "Looks like he's returned for good this time. He gave us a real scare."

Miwa sighed in relief and so did Nobara. Yuji let out a soft smile for his sensei's well-being and the others also felt glad for you. They decided to proceed to head towards the shelter, but Yuta suddenly vanished from their sight.

"Huh?! He's gone!" Nobara yelled. "I wanted to give him a piece of my mind, you know!"

"Just because Yuta went to the Exchange Event earlier and we didn't travel to Kyoto this year because he won?" Panda asked. "Too bad, Nobara. You won't be shopping there anytime soon."

"I'll remove your stuffings!" Nobara exclaimed.

"Panda!" Yuji said.

Everyone saw as he and Kusakabe walked towards them, although both of them had pretty bad scars and some injuries due to flames. They had been in the crossfire during Jogo's fight with Yuta.

"You missed it, Maki." Panda turned.

"What?" Maki asked him.

"Your boyfriend was here a few seconds ago—"

Maki bonked Panda on the head with her staff.

. . .

"Piercing Blood!"

On the other end of Shibuya, Choso fired a beam of blood straight towards Naoya. Naoya had arrived in Shibuya as soon as the higher ups ordered Yuji's death. However, he was looking for you. Specifically, for the title of head of the Zen'in.

"Get out of my way." Naoya said. "I already said I do not care if your brother is there. I'm going to kill him. If you stand in my way, I'll be forced to kill you as well...you insomniac!"

"You won't touch any of my brothers." Choso said, referring to you and Yuji. "I will protect those two with my life. I could already feel my little brother dying...and I won't let you touch him!"

"(Y/N) is still alive."

Choso and Naoya saw as Yuta stood atop a platform with his bag held in one hand as he kept his blade in the other. Choso was surprised to hear the news, but Naoya was frustrated. Remembering the humiliation of his father, Naoya took his anger on Yuta.

Rushing at him with immense speeds, Naoya aimed a fist straight towards Yuta's face. However, Yuta was far quicker. Dodging his punch, Yuta proceeded to slam a full powered Rasengan straight to Naoya's stomach, which shocked the Zen'in.

"Surprised?" Yuta asked him as Naoya's body forcibly rotated. "(Y/N) created this technique specifically for you guys. It does seems to hurt the Zen'in in particular. I do wonder why."

Angered by that statement, Naoya gritted his teeth to resist the pain, but his body just couldn't match Yuta's sheer power. Overpowered, Naoya crashed onto a concrete wall just as humiliated as he was defeated as Yuta jumped towards Choso.

"I'll assume you are an ally." Yuta said.

"Tell me...are my brothers okay?"

"Yep. Both of them are safe and sound."

. . .

"Is that girl Mai dead, by any chance?"

"You should worry about who will be head of the clan. Besides, the one who was actually fighting in Shibuya was Maki. That's Mai's twin sister, the one you despise so much and is a student of (Y/N)."

Naoya grit his teeth at the mention of your name. Walking through the corridors, Naoya just kept thinking about you. Opening a door at the end of the hallway, Naoya saw the other two special grade one sorcerers that belonged to the Zen'in.

"What the hell have you been doing?" Ogi asked.

"I heard that my father was dying." Naoya said. "But it doesn't matter whether I come or not. The head of the clan will still be me. Nobody else could possibly challenge me—"

Jinichi rushed Naoya with a fist, who dodged his attack. Ogi took out his blade and put it straight on Naoya's neck, who wasn't exactly bothered by that movement and just grinned at his elder.

"I see everyone is here."

The three sorcerers turned to see the informant of the Zen'in Clan, Furudate, standing in front of them as he held Naobito's will. Naoya stood confidently for the others only wished to listen, as Furudate prepared to speak out the will.

"I, Furudate, possess Master Naobito's will." Furudate said. "According to it, I can only read it when Ogi, Jinichi, and Naoya Zen'in are present. Without any objections...Naoya will become the 27th head of the clan."

Naoya raised his chin and grinned.

"Naoya is to inherit all assets, including the cursed tools stored at Tokyo Jujutsu High and other cursed warehouses." Furudate continued. "However...of Satoru Gojo has died or become mentally incapacitated...a written agreement was made."

"What...?" Naoya growled.

"Concluded with the man known as Satoru Gojo, a written agreement will welcome (Y/N) (L/N) into the clan where he shall become head of the clan and all assets of the Zen'in...will be passed to him."

"What...?!" Naoya almost yelled.

"That guy...the one who humiliated my father before the entire clan will inherit everything before me?!" Naoya yelled, Ogi pointing his blade at him but he didn't care. "I refuse to accept someone like him into the clan in the first place!! How could he..."

"...how can he possibly be better than me?!"

End of Chapter