Jujutsu Kaisen | Showdown (6)

"Higuruma—!" Yuji began, but the sword dissipated after Sukuna dodged the attack. "Shit! I couldn't finish Sukuna off in time! I'll have to hold him off until (Y/N)-sensei or Gojo-sensei can—!"

Yuji raised his left arm and knee to block both of Sukuna's incoming punches. Sukuna quickly used his first right arm to punch him across the face with terrifying strength before a slash completely cut Itadori at the chest area.

"Not only has the brat learned reverse cursed technique..." Sukuna looked at his injuries quickly start to heal. "...he has it fairly advanced. (Y/N) has taught him and the other students well..."

"Resonance!" Nobara slammed a nail.

"Oh?" Sukuna said before being impaled by her spikes but he cut them down instantly. "Using the hand I cut off previously to land an attack straight at my core...not bad, girl."

"New Shadow Style, Simple Domain!" Miwa appeared right before Sukuna and aimed her sword right to his face as she surged with cursed energy. "Quick Draw!!"

"This is unusual..." Sukuna eyed her blade and leaned back to easily dodge it. "...why is their output so high? It shouldn't be the cause of a Vow...so why the hell are they so powerful now?"

"Wait a minute..." Sukuna eyed the positive energy accumulating within their bodies. "...this can't be possible. Have they learned a fraction of...Sage Mode? So it isn't an inherited technique?"

"We can't use it well..." Miwa said before she was slashed by Sukuna but the positive energy instantly healed her. "...but if we can keep outputting our power to keep absorbing positive energy..."

"...then we have a chance to fight Sukuna!" Yuji yelled, rushing Sukuna and punched him straight across the face. "Keep going! We'll all take him down right here!"

"How annoying." Sukuna said. "All you are doing right now is extending your lives only by a few seconds. Even if you have learned a little about absorbing natural energy..."

Sukuna looked around at the barren landscape, which made the others realize that the positive energy was now losing strength. Prepared to use the World Cutting Slash, Sukuna grinned widely as he flicked it towards Yuji and Miwa.

"...there is no more natural energy to get it from."

"Domain Expansion: Authentic Mutual Love."

Forced to release his own technique, Sukuna activated Hollow Wicker Basket as he turned to see Yuta had joined the fight instantly as he, Yuji, Miwa, and Nobara all stood within his Domain.

"Thanks to Fushiguro's memories...I know that brat's technique is Copy." Sukuna said, grinning. "He must've copied the Angel's technique. So they are forcing me to keep my two hands like this?"

"How foolish!" Sukuna yelled.

"Thin Ice Breaker!" Yuta grabbed a nearby sword and yelled as he slammed the blade onto Sukuna's face, which stunned the King of Curses. "Quickly! Rika!"

Rika emerged and swiped a claw towards Sukuna's face. Sukuna jumped back just so Yuji could kick him across the face with a flying over head kick. Sukuna suddenly felt his soul shake, and he started to wonder what the hell was happening.

"What?" Sukuna said, stepping back. "Was it the girl? No...it was the brat for sure. My control over Megumi's body is starting to weaken...and the brat only seems to just try and hit me."

"So is that their move?" Sukuna frowned.

"Let's keep going." Nobara said.

"Yeah!" Yuji replied.

"Of course." Yuta took another blade.

Yuta and Yuji took the lead in the fight. Rushing through his Domain, Yuta grabbed a nearby blade and plunged a powerful Lightning Blade infused attack into Sukuna's chest. Sukuna grabbed the blade and sliced it down.

"Black Flash!" Yuji appeared and slammed a fist onto Sukuna's face, which stunned the King of Curses but did not severely affect him but a knee to his stomach made him bend forward from the sheer force. "Black Flash!!"

"This brat just got a lot stronger." Sukuna said, before touching Yuji's stomach and used Cleave to actually slice and push Yuji back, but Yuji healed with a reverse cursed technique almost instantaneously as he stepped back.

"Thin Ice Breaker!" Yuta slashed Sukuna's face, and that attack actually made Sukuna bleed, which made Sukuna grin at Yuta's power but he frowned as soon as Yuji rushed him.

"Now I know why I liked (Y/N)." Sukuna said, before grabbing Yuji's leg as soon as Yuji aimed a kick. "It wasn't about strength. It wasn't even about our battles at all."

"It was the fact that he could teach brats like you to contend with the likes of me is what casts him above any of you." Sukuna said, before Nobara send multiple nails flying, but Sukuna sliced them all with Dismantle slashes.

"Shit—" Nobara began, but she couldn't even finish the word for Sukuna rushed her with a fist ready to pierce her stomach, but Yuji jumped in but the fist wasn't able to piece his gut.

"Out of my way." Sukuna said.

Yuji vomited blood, but he spat all over Sukuna's face. Disgusted, Sukuna aimed two slashes at Yuji, but Yuta jumped in as Rika tanked the slashes. Using his hair as a medium, Yuta sent multiple shikigami towards Sukuna as the King jumped back.

"Alright there?" Yuta asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Yuji said.

"I'm sorry. I'll do better." Nobara said.

"I can feel that his reverse cursed technique output is slowly returning." Yuta said. "We need to find a way for him to get hit by Jacob's Ladder. Find a way to breach his defenses, Kugisaki."

"Yeah...already did." Nobara flicked her fingers.

"Hm?" Sukuna looked as his two lower arms before they were instantly shred by Resonance, as he looked to see Nobara panting heavily, her cursed energy already depleted.

"Maximum Output: Resonance!" Nobara yelled.

"She focused most of her cursed energy to aim for my hands..." Sukuna eyed his arms, as Hollow Wicker Basket was discarded. "...so that the possessed brat can use his sure hit..."

"We've got him!" Yuji yelled.

"How annoying." Sukuna scoffed.

"Maximum Output..." Yuta flicked his fingers towards Sukuna instantly and the large beam of light instantly hit Sukuna, frying him as Sukuna raised his head from the effects. "...Jacob's Ladder!"

End of Chapter