Johnny x y/n: happy bday y/n pt 2

Почніть із самого початку

I began panting as the turned it up to 3. My back arched, the cuffed hands rattled against the headboard with aggression. All I could do is moan and groan. After my cock got used to the vibrations, I layed flat on my back with my cock standing up straight.

"Now..why did torture me, on my birthday at the table?~"

"I...I wanted AHHHH~ to..fuck~"

I closed my eyes feeling every ounce of pleasure, I weakly opened my eyes and looked up at them. I felt tears rolling down my face. By the expression on their face, I could tell their enjoying this.

"Answer me."

After thoes words she turned it to 6. My back arched once again, then layed back down flat. My face was still hot from blushing, and my tears were flowing like a stream.

"Mmhum~ ahh~ oh fuck~"

"Answer me~"

"O..kay~"

"Y did u torture me that night?~"

"I..I wanted to..ohh~ have fun with, u~"

They didn't say anything but turned it up higher, 8. I lied to them. I was practically screaming as they gave me an evil grin.

"Im..AHHHHHH~!! Sorry~ please spare me~"

"I will if u tell me the truth~"

"O..kay~"

"Tell me~"

"I..wanted ur attention~"

They turned it to 3, and I sighed in relief. My cock was still up straight and dripping with pre-cum. They leaned forward and gave me and kissed on the forehead; I looked up at them panting and moaning.

"I feel like that's not the whole truth~ who gave u that idea?~"

I couldn't answer knowing that dally gave me that idea. I didn't want to yell them that; they grew impatient and turned the vibrator on 8. My mouth opened but no sounds came out, only my back arching.

"Tell me...was it darry?~"

"N..no~"

"Steve?~"

"No~ AHHHH~"

"Two-bit?~"

"No~!!"

"Pony?~"

"No~!! Fuck~!!"

"Who was it?~"

I tried clenching my mouth shut, but I failed. I'm sorry dally.

"Dally~"

Y/n finally turned off the cock ring and smiled, they crawled on top of me and kissed me.

"Thank u dear~ now I'll give u a reward~"

With that they took of my cock ring, and started to stroke me. It felt so good, I moaned in pleasure as they stroke faster and faster. I was so close to my climax, but they stopped before I could release. Y/n smirked and got off the bed, leaving me tied up. I begged them to let me cum; but they said no.

"Please y/n..let me cum, I'll be a good boy~ please~"

"Not yet darling~ I have something to do~"

And with that they left.

Y/n p.o.v

Now that I know where he got the idea, I had to go buy another cock ring.

"I'm coming for u dally~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I made this not in the way I planned, I'll probably make another if I ain't busy. But I hope yall enjoy. and yall come back

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕