Johnny x Y/N: how yall met

Johnny p.o.v

I was doing my best to runaway from my abusive parents, with a sore leg. i was running to where I normally go.. the lot.. when I ran into someone down the street. I quickly apologized but they grabbed my hand, ask me if I was okay. Looking down at the ground, I nodded trying not to make eye contact. They didn't let me until I finally looked up. This person was the most precious person I've ever met, I looked at thier face and tried not to blush. They sat me down on the sidewalk and pull out a peice of cloth to dry my tears; and clean my cuts and bruises.

As they cleaned my face, they introduced themselves as y/n. With a smiling face they reached in their pockets and grabbed some bandages and place them on the cuts and sore bruises. I looked at them and smiled shyly, they smiled in return. My arm began to ache from the hot iron burn my dad gave me.. I rubbed my arm trying to ease the pain. As we sat on the sidewalk y/n and I began to talk a lil.

"T-thanks y-y/n.."

"No problem...so whats a cute boy like your running for?."

"I'm running away from home."

"Why?"

I didn't say anything but show them the burn mark that on my left arm. Their eyes widened and carefully grabbed my arm and touched it. I tried not to fliched from the pain, I didn't want to look like a punk in front of them. They looked at me asked.

"Did you family do this to you?"

I nodded in response.

"Why!?"

"...because they hate me."

"Well look... what's ur name?"

"Johnny. Johnny Cade."

"Okay johnny, I know we just met but.. do you need anything?"

My face began to glow with blush, from just talking to them...they actually care about me. And I never knew what caring was until I bumped into them. I think I actually like them...already. I asked them to take me the Curtis house, I couldn't walk that much because my sore leg. Around 15min passed, we finally made it to the Curtis house.

I weakly walked in and plopped down on the couch, all eyes were on me. Darry brought over the first aid kit while pony brought me some water. As they aided me I heard the door close, y/n was gone. Dally then came downstairs with a cigarette and asked.

"Johnny who the fuck was that?."

Two-bit then jumped.

"That's y/n you stupid mother Fucker, did you read the script?!"

"No I ain't read no script..."

"Dally..?"

"What?"

"Read your script.."

Dally pulled out his circle glasses and flip the page.

"Ohhh...y yall ain't tell me that?"

Pony added.

"We told u...but ur where high as a kite when the scripts were passed out."

"Ohh so that's what this thick packet is..."

Y/n came back an replied.

"Will yall do this shit right!?"

Soda responded.

"We trying, dally can't get his shit right."

Dally replied.

"I ain't know why we gotta do this..we ain't getting paid"

Y/n folded her arms and stated.

"Dally...u know that this is just someone else's fanfiction and if u don't get your shit right imma ask the writer to make up a scene when I choking you ..."

"....."

"That's what I thought."

Then I replied.

"Y/n?"

"Yes..?"

"You do know that we have a certain amount time right..and the writer has a limit of 1000 words..."

They all replied...

"OH SHIT!!"

We then ran back to our places, as the writer then replied as we did the scene

Me: READY AND ACTION!!

(I'm so sorry 😝😝 I had too...but I will remake this scene, and this is made for fun. Once again I'm sorry 😝😝 I always wanted to break the fourth wall)