Two-bit x Y/n: Happy birthday 🥳

Y/n p.o.v

Today was Two-bit's birthday and I was confused on what to get him. I need time to think before the day was over with..it was 10:26 at the Curtis house. I layed upside down thinking hard about what to do. As the time went by soda, Johnny, and pony kept giving me suggestions. I knew if I asked dally he would say something sexual. (That isn't a bad idea). But as I gave up on thinking I turned on the TV and watched Micky mouse. As I watched it, I began to get an idea. Two-bit LOVES Micky mouse- so I could be MINNIE MOUSE/MICKYMOUSE!!

I grabbed my bag and ran to the clothes store. I looked up and down each row looking for a particular outfit. Till I found it. I bought them both and ran bk to the Curtis house.

(Although I got into fight with another lady.)

I ran back to the Curtis house to found two-bit there. He was watching TV as I walked slowly to the staircase, I was close to going upstairs till he called me. I turned slowly with a shyly smile. He looked at me with his cute smile- I couldn't help but smile. As his eyes took sight of the bag I began to blush a lil.

"Hey babe ..wuts in tbe bag?"

"T-this bag...uhh NOTHING!!"

"Can I look in it?..plzz?" *begging 🥺*

"I'll show u in a lil bit..okay?"

"Okay *🥺*"

He sounded so disappointed..but this has to go a success. I ran up the stairs and got dressed up- I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed his cake that was already light. I called him upstairs and was ready for him.

Two-bit p.o.v

"Oh man this some ol' bullshit..the day is my birthday and y/n didn't get me anything." Dally replied.

"The day ur birthday?."

"Yea.."

"Shit..well uhh...wanna smoke.?"

I shock my head no and thought about what's happening. Did I do something wrong? No if I did they'll tell me by now. Well give the silencent treatment then tell me..My thoughts toward them were interrupted when they called me. I looked at ponyboys and everyone- they just smirked and didn't say anything. I walked upstairs to their room, walked in. My mouth dropped as my eyes widened..their wearing a full Minnie mouse/Micky mouse outfit with a birthday cake- already light. They then spoke.

"Happy birthday Two-bit!! Now come blow ur candles out!!"

I walked over and blew my candles out. They placed the cake on the table and jumped into a hug. I hugged in return- they then handed me my gift. It was a full body Micky mouse suit!! My eyes widened with joy as put on the suit. It had Mickies ears and everything!! I threw them on with joy and looked at y/n, there were all giggles and smiles. I hugged them tightly as we both feed each other a slice of chocolate cake.