Two-bit x y/n: my love knows no bound

Y/n p.o.v

I was laying across my bed crying in my room as I looked up at myself in the mirror, with teary eyes I looked at myself; but that made me feel worse. I was small, very small at that.

(No offense to anyone out there. Ur beautiful the way u is.)

I looked like a string, as much as I eat I tried to gain a lil weight but; nothing. I layed on the bed and cried in my pillow, Idk what two-bit see in me. I cried non-stop and layed there. After a few moments I heard a gentle knock on my door, I asked who it was and it's two. I wipped my eyes, and tried not to look like I'm crying.

"..come in"

I sat up and wiped my tears, two-bit walked in and closed the door behind him. He looked at me, I looked at him. He walked over to me, and asked was I okay; I lied and said yea. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me, i didn't reply but look at the floor. Two-bit walked over to me and sat on the bed, he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him..but didn't say anything; he then layed down on the bed, and pulled me ontop of him.

I could hear his heart beating, and feel his chest rising up and down; He started to play in my hair as I listened to his heart beat. Two asked what was wrong but I didn't say anything, he pulled me up closer so my ear was I directly to his heart; I blushed as i laid on his chest. His hand stroke my hair, as I layed on his chest. Now that he had me like this, I'm not planning to move anytime soon.

"Y/n..ur too quiet. What's wrong?" (Two-bit)

"...nothing."

"don't lie to me." (Two-bit)

"Two.."

"Y/n I've known u for a long time. And I know if there's something wrong with u.. u can tell me" (two-bit)

I hesitated. But I looked in his eyes..and see him looking into mine, I didn't reply at first but I did eventually.

"What do u see in me two?.."

"What's that supposed to mean?" (Two-bit)

"Two. U and I both know that I'm; small."

"And?" (Two-bit)

"What u mean "and?"..I'm completely smaller than u and can't gain any weight if I wanted too."

I sat up straight, but two pulled me back down to lay on his chest; he caressed my chin and kissed my lips. Without hesitation two just, fliped us over so he was ontop. He started to kiss my neck; and whisper softly in my ear.

"I don't care what u look like, or what ur shape like. I love u. And ur mine. And don't ever think about, putting urself down because I will know; and u won't be able to walk in the morning~ understand?~" (two-bit)

I nodded with a blushing face, and looked up at him. He smirked and began to take off his Micky mouse shirt; I blushed as he took off his shirt exposing his toned body. He chuckled, and kissed my neck; his soft lips trailed down my body to my private areas.

"But two...I don't-."

He cut me off, and kissed me. He lifted my legs, and crawled in between them. I blushed and looked down at him, he stared into my eye; and bite my neck aggressively. I moaned in pain and pleasure, while he bite me; leaving a hickey behind. I blushed as he pulled away from my neck and looked down at me.

"U still don't understand how much I love u...fine then I'll show u~".

And with that, he sat on the back of feet, and started to unzip his pants; then unbuckle his belt. I blushed extremely as he did this, and let's say...

He rocked my world~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this was requested, shouts out to u

I didn't really have time to make this, cuz as I said.. I have family business.  But I'll update if u can and I hopefully things on my end will get better in God's Willing. But I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall know what to do if yall want craziness.

All yall my babies 💋.