Dont tell 🤭

Okay so I got this scenario in my head that been there for a good 3 weeks or so..But anyway the scenario is the gang teaching johnny wut the difference is between "making love" and "Fuckin' "Cuz his parents never reached him..cuz they don't care..soooo. let's get this over with.

As this is in Johnny p.o.v only

Johnny p.o.v

As the day was about to come to an end at the Curtis house, I began to wonder what's the difference between making love and fucking. I wanted to know for a while now but; my parents never told me cuz the don't love me...so I might as well ask the gang, when they come back from the store.

As I sat on the couch waiting for them the door finally opened. With Darry, Sodapop, ponyboy, Steve, two-bit, and Dally. I looked at them walk in the house, as darry was yelling at the top of his lungs about them misbehaving in public.

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM TAKING YALL TO THE STORE WITH ME!!"

"Y?!" Dally asked

"CUZ YALL CANT ACT RIGHT IN PUBLIC! WE CANT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT PEOPLE LOOKING AT US LIKE WERE CRAZY!!

"uhm darry...?" I asked

"THE NEXT TIME YALL EMBARRASSE ME IMMA SKIN ALL OF YALL!!"

"Uhm darry...?" I asked again then two bit jumped in..

"So do this mean u mad?..and u got a vine throbing right the down the middle of ur forehead." *pointing between darry's eyes*

"IMMA KILL U TWO-BIT!!!"

"Darry!!" I yelled getting his attention. He turn as his mood changed.

"Oh sorry Johnny...I didn't c u." He said as I chuckled then dally replied lighting a cigarette.

"Maybe u should get some glasses."

Darry turned to look at him, then back to me. He rubbed my shoulder walking towards the kitchen as everyone sat down. Then it was time to take my shot.

"Umm i-i have a q-question.."

They looked at me and waited for me to respond. I gathered the little courage I had, spit it out.

"What's the different between...m-making love and f-fuckin'.?"

After I asked my question they all froze with their mouth open in shock.

Dally dropped his cigarette

darry poked his head around the corner,

ponyboy dropped his book

Steve dropped his cake slices

two-bit turn away from the tv

Sodas stopped dialing a number on the phone.

I dropped my head in embarrassments as I began to feel awkward, but they answerd my question. Darry asked me...

"W-where did that come from?." Darry asked then I replied.

"My parents never told me the difference soo..."

Then dally clear his throat from cigarette smoke, began to explain.

"Well..umm the difference is Uhhh.."

He couldn't continue so Steve took over.

"Well Johnny the difference is....Uhhh"

I looked at him with curiosity as he sat there and was thinking. Dally got up got up and left, but came back with a football. He stole from a lil kid in the street. Soda was laughing his head off still dialing a number. Everyone was think of answer when darry was trying to tip out. But we called his name.

"DARRRY!!"

"WHY YALL CALLING ME?!"

Soda replied.

"Darry ur already old so teach him'."

He frowned..Dally sighed and told me and everyone to go outside in the back yard. We walked outside as Dally explained.

"Alright..the back yard is is bed room, okay?..and this foot ball is u..imagine your gf/bf wants u so this is wut u do."

"Uh oh here we got.." darry said pulling up a chair, siting down.

He explained it but Soda and the gang wanted him to stop.

(Imagtion dally is chef, soda is Kyle and Johnny just listening- I'm sorry🤭)

I looked at him more confused then ever, I looked at darry in the chair as he slapped his face with the palm of his hand. Steve just shock his head. Soda just stood there more confused then I was, ponyboy and two-bit just laugh. But he continued his lecture.

"And that johnny is the difference between "making love" and "Fuckin"."

Being really proud of himself. I blinked; that's all I could do was blink. We all gave up hope for Dallas..in that moment. Darry sighed and pulled up another chair and told me to sit,..so all this to say they gave me a book to read. When they should have done that from the beginning.

(Once I again I'm soo sorry 😞🤭)