dally x mpreg soda:💗😅surprise💗😅

Soda p.o.v

I sighed as I stared at my swollen stomach, in the bathroom mirror. I was 7-8 months pregnant; with dallys babies. And I haven't told him yet. But yes "babies".. I'm carrying twins. Although I haven't figured how I'll tell him, I was still happy. I love dally and carrying his babies, was... incredible. I waddle out the bathroom, and see darry waiting on me. The others already knew, but darry was helping me down the stairs.

"Still haven't told him yet?" (Darry)

"No.. but I'll tell him after my doctor's appointment."

"K, but what did the doctor say at ur last appointment?" (Darry)

"The dic ssy their health, and they're okay."

"Good." (Darry)

Although darry could be mean, grumpy, and just like a dad... he has a soft side. Last night he was reading a book to my stomach, as of the babies were already born. After he helped down the stairs, darry help me sit on the couch. I grabbed the blanket beside me and drapped it across me stomach, I gently rubbed my stomach. Darry sat across from me, and smiled. That's a first in a long time.

"What?"

"Ur not gonna tell me, what the genders are?" (Darry)

"No. It's gonna be a surprise."

"Oh really?" (Darry)

"Yea, I wanna do the cake thing.. when people cut the cake and whatever color is the gender."

"Oh okay.. so ur just gonna make me wait." (Darry)

"Exactly. And ur not making the cake, cuz I want it custom made"

He just chuckled and just looked at my growing stomach, sometimes I forget, hoe much he changed over the years. Then the others came in. And yes I did make them get my snacks; practically they is my door dash.

"Hey soda" (Pony)

"Hey Pony... I missed u."

"Well we miss u too." (Steve)

"I ain't talkin about yall sucker, I'm talkin about my chip bag. Now hand them over."

I saw my favorite chips, and I want them. But they had to pull the lil guilt trip on me.

"U know the doctor say u can't eat them." (Johnny)

"Is this doctor gonna have the babies? I think not.. now hand my snack bag."

Darry just laughed as I got my chips. And yes I kept a big bag of snack next to me, cookie, candy, chips, etc.

"Where's dally?"

"He gets out soon." (Pony)

"When?"

"7:30" (two-bit)

The time flew by, and the custom cake was delivered. It was a 2 layer cake, with white frosting. On the top it said boy or girl. It was now 6:14. I was nervous about this whole thing but, pony and the others say I should practice about what I wanna say.

"Yall-"

"Don't worry everything will be fine, just relax." (Johnny)

"Okay..okay"

But dally came home early, and my mind went out the window. I still had my blanket on me, hopefully not to spoil this surprise.

"Hey yall" (dally)

"Hey dal..did u drop the soap?" (Two-bit)

"Don't start.. Hey soda" (dally)

He kissed my lips, and I just smiled. I looked at the others but- they just shrugged. I took a deep breath and gently took his hand.

"Dally.. I need u to sit down when I tell u this."

"I'm fine standing up" (dally)

"It's important."

"...I better sit down"  (dally)

He sat beside me and held my hand in his, I sighed and just told him.

"Dally, I know I've should've told u sooner.. but I want u to know that; I'm pregnant."

His eyes went wide, and he was speechless. I was about to tell him how many months, but he just kissed me.

"I'm gonna be a dad" (dally)

It looked like he wanted to cry. I gently touched his arm, and he looked at me with a smile

"And I'm... 7-8 months pregnant."

He looked at me like I lost my mind, and he was a lil salty. That I didn't tell him before he went to jail, cuz I felt sick 2 days before he went to jail.

"Why u didn't tell me?" (Dally)

"I didn't know I was pregnant."

"Soda." (Dally)

"I'm sorry."

He just kissed my cheek, and I told him; I wanted to show him something. I brought him to the kitchen table, where the cake was and told him this will tell us our babies gender. But I gave him the altrasound to make him guess.

"Now we're having twins, but what do u think they are?"

"I think there boys." (Dallys)

"Let's see."

"Well golly we get to be uncles" (steve)

"If it's girls we can be aunts." (Two-bit)

"Nevermind two." (Steve)

We both cut the cake together, and saw the color. We both cried happily. Dally just hugged me, and rubbed my stomach. We just smiled with glee.. turns out me and dallys was having twon girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story and this was requested

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

(I forgot who requested this sorry 😞)

But anyway I hope yall enjoy this story; don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.