Sodapop: body insecurity

Sodapop p.o.v

I've just got off work walking home to my brother's and the gang in the living room. Ponyboy like usual having his nose in a book, Steve cake (hope he doesn't get diabetes) two-bit Micky mouse..he loves that mouse and darry cooking dinner johnny was watching Micky mouse as well, and Dally smoking. Again. I sighed and sat on the couch tired from working all day when I noticed, y/n wasn't in the living room. I asked pony where they were. He said they were upstairs in their room- and won't let anyone in.

It wasn't normal for y/n to stay in their room all day and not come out. And me being worried, I walked up the stairs to their room. I knocked on the door but no answer till I heard there voice on the other side. But we ended up talked to each other on opposite sides.

"Go away"

"Baby...it's me soda"

"...I know..."

"Can I come in?"

The door unlocked for me to enter. I looked around the room seeing y/n looking in the mirror with tears in there eyes. The bed was corved clothes, many clothes everywhere..I could tell they where trying on clothes. as I walked towards them I placed my hand on their shoulder, as they turned around to hug me. I gently patted their head as I looked in the mirror. They then began to spoke and decided to have a full conversation.

"soda would u love me better if I was smaller like normal people?"

"Y/n I love u no matter what shape u are..y the sudden discomfort?"

"UGH!! Look at me!!"

"I am y/n..and do u know what I see? *turns you around*
I see an angel with a perfect body for me. Ur beautiful/ handsome just the way u are. Plz don't think your worthless..I love u, until the end of time. "

Y/n p.o.v

I began to cry with tears of joy after hearing sodas words. His voice was so beautiful, sincere. I feel like a Disney princess/prince after meet their true love. I looked into his eyes seeing there where filled with love. I hopped on my tiptoes to kiss his soft lips.

Only he can make bitter turn to sweetness eith just words. He then kissed me bk as he firmly wrapped his arms around my waist. As we kissed passionately I felt his hands gripped my ass firmly while squeezing it. I pulled away and blushed; his hands still squeezing tightly. I smirked, pulled him closer to me as I placed my head on his chest. He chuckled then laugh as I replied.

"Okay I get u hint"

I walked towards the bed, lie down as he layed down on top. He lifted up my shirt till my stomach was exposed he then began to kiss up and down my stomach including my stretch marks.

His eyes meet mine again as we kissed passionately as the sun rays began to to fill the room. With our shadows dancing together.