Steve x fem y/n: let's take a shower 🥵💋🥵💋

Y/n p.o.v

It felt so good to hop in a nice hot shower, when ur home alone. I just got a fight with 3 soc; and I need to feel some comforting. As the warm water run down my skin, I washed my hair; and I smiled. Feeling so relaxed, and calm. It was a spa day at home. But I did miss Steve. My boo ❤❤. He was working late, and the others were out of town to find another house. It's gonna be weird, living in a new house. Anyway; I washed my body, hair and my sex.

My mind went to wonder, Steve ran across my mind and I felt my pussy getting wet. His eyes, his smile, and how he holds me at night. I was down for him like 4 flat tires. As I washed my pussy; I dropped the wash cloth and started to touch myself. My fingers went inside me, and I could help but touch myself. I want Steve home. NOW~

Steve p.o.v

I came back to the Curtis house to find it empty, I plopped down on the couch and took my shoes off. When I thought I was alone, this surprise got better. I heard the shower was on in the bathroom; and I could hear moaning. I chuckled and smirked, I quietly walked up the stairs to the bathroom and walked in. I closed the door behind me gently; and I couldn't help but watch. The hot steam fogged the shower door, and all I could see what her beautiful silhouette.

Her fingers thrust inside her, and her other hand twisting her right nipple. I felt my dick growing hard in my pants as I watched; as I enjoyed the show i stripped myself naked, and started to stroke myself. Hearing her moans were intoxicating. Then I had a lil idea; I smirked and walked to glass door getting her attention.

Y/n p.o.v

I opened my eyes, and listen for a moment. I was confused who was knocking on the glass door when I'm home alone, then I caught on. Steve was home. I looked at the glass door, and saw him writing.

"Let me in~" (steve)

So I wrote back with a giggle, and smirk.

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin~"

"Fine, I'll walk in~" (steve)

I blushed, giggled and wrote back.

"Nooo!!"

"Yes~" (steve)

And with that he came in the shower with me, I looked up at him and blushed deep red; his cock was hard and dripping with pre-cum. He then gently grabbed my hand and kissed it, I looked up at him; with begging eyes. He pulled me into his arms, and kissed me deeply but yet...passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and stood on my tiptoes. Steve's hands trailed from my waist to my ass, he grope me; and I could feel his cock poking my inner thigh.

"U know it's rude to walk in on a girl, while she's in the shower~"

"Sorry mommy~" (steve)

"I think I need to teach u some manners~"

"No, u wish u could~" (steve)

Steve picked me up, till his hands were underneath my leg joints; and I was pinned to the shower wall. I blushed as I looked at him; our eyes were perfectly linked together. I wanted kiss him badly, but he shoved his dick inside my wet cunt. I was thrown off guard, but I didn't complain.

"Steve~ fuck~ harder~!!"

His pace quickened, and he went harder; hammering into my womb. I was screaming his name, arms wrapped around his neck, crying in pleasure and begging.

"Please baby~!! U feel so good~"

"U want it don't u~?" (Steve)

"Yes please~"

"BEG for it~"

His grunts, and groans is making me close. This moment with steve I wish could last forever; and it felt like hours passed and it felt so good.

"Please steve~ I need more~!!"

And he gave more, he pulled me from the wall; and stood in the middle of the shower water hitting the floor. His hands had a grip, underneath the joint of my leg and fucked as the shower water; sprinkle on my face. Steve didn't stop for anything; and his cock was inside my womb. I could tell he was close; his thrusts got sloppy and made very lewd sounds. The shower echoed grounded out for skin slapping skin. But my moans were loud.

Without warning steve came inside my womb, filling me up to the brim. The water washed the sweat away from my forehead, and Steve was exhausted himself.

"We should shower together more often~" (steve)

"U wish~"

We both chuckled, and got cleaned up. After we decided to cuddle in bed; I was blushing the whole time, and steve just ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love u steve"

"I love u too". (Steve)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this story, and this was requested

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟)

(I can't remember who requested this, but if u did shout-out to u.)

But anywho I hope yall enjoy, and don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.