darry x male y/n: 💚fight for dominance💚

Y/n p.o.v

I love darry with every fiber of my being, but sometimes he needs to let go and submit. Don't get me wrong I love his dominance over me, but I'm a switch kinda guy. I can submit 1 minute and dominant next. I guess from his stature he's not the submissive type, but tonight he will. Darry had a late shift so I'd know he's gonna be aggravated and need some stress relieving; the others went to a rumble so it was just us.

Darry came home a few hours later and he was aggravated, and looked pure out stressed. He came in a through his coat on the chair, and went to sit at the kitchen table. I sat up on the couch and looked at him. He looked more annoyed usual- I went to his side and sat beside him. He looked up at me with aggravation and stress. I gently rubbed held his hand on the table and gave a small smile.

"Hey, u okay?"

"..no." (darry)

"Rough day?"

"Yea." (Darry)

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"Not really" (Darry)

"Wanna eat something?"

He shkehis head no and put his head down on the table, I gently rubbed his back and he just let out a sigh. He said he was gonna take a shower- I nodded in understanding and I watched him go upstairs. After while I let him settle in and I can hear the shower turned on from downstairs; I gave him 15- 20 minutes to wash up before I surprised him. I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me as I creeped in- the shower door was covered in fog from the hot water, I can see him- but he couldn't see me.

Darry was running his fingers through his hair, and he had a small smile on his face. I guess he really was stressed. Darry then turned to his back was facing me...my chance. I stripped myself naked and quietly enters the shower with him, his back was still turned. I then wrapped both arms around him and pulled him close; he looked back at me with a blushing face and I just smirked.

"Y/n..why-" (darry)

My hand went to his nipples and started playing with them; I could hear him moaning as I twisted and played with them. Darry didn't wanna submit but he did, I turned him around to face me and pined him to the shower wall. He looked up at me with his red face, and I started kissing his neck.

"Y/n..stop~" (darry)

"U know u want it~ u know u NEED it~"

Darry was trying so hard not submit to me, but he know he want it. And seeing him like this really turned me on, I felt my cock standing up as he tried not to submit, in anyway possible. He's too cute. But he's mine.

Darry p.o.v

I felt y/n's lips curled into a smirk as he kissed my neck, I felt myself growing harder. I know I wanted him. But I I've never been the submissive type. I tried not too but- y/n was making it hard.

"Y/n-"

"Say it" (Y/n)

Y/n said taunting me, I tried so hard not too. I shook my head no. He lifted my chin to make me look at him; he planted a kiss on my lips and I blushed turning my head away; and letting the shower water fall onto my body. Y/n kissed me again and I felt myself growing harder, and submitting by letting him do anything he want to me.

"Y/n please-"

"What? Say it~" (y/n)

"Please. Be gentle"

"As u wish. Lil prince~" (y/n)

All I could remember was y/n bending me over, till my hands were pressed up against the shower wall; his cock thrust into me in aggressively. It felt so good, and I felt like I melt in his arm. If this is stress relieving then I'm not complaining. I begged y/n to go faster- he pulled both my arms behind my back.

"Please more~ more~!!"

I was begging him- but he liked to make me scream his name for me to get what I want; I didn't want him to stop but he did and pulled out of me.

"Y/n- *panting* y?"

"U have to beg for it~" (y/n)

"Are u serious?"

He smirked and was about to walk out the shower, and pulling that guilt trip on me.

"I feel so sleep all of a sudden... goodnight." (Y/n)

"Fine."

I spat and he stopped I his tracks, but if I really wanna better my chances- he told me to say I love him. I blushed and gave in.

"I love u, I love, I love u..satisfied?"

"Not as satisfied as ur about to be~" (darry)

I blushed and my eyes widened realizing what he ment. He bent me over again and he pounded into me aggressively- it felt too good to be true. My moans echoed in the shower as he continued to fuck me. I was screaming his name, begging him to keep going, I couldn't help myself.

After a night of fuckin in the shower I felt him release inside me, and I got weak in the knees. I dropped to my knees and tried to catch my breath; then I realized I just submitted to him. That was surprising for me, and I had to admit- I loved it. Y/n then took the chance to clean me up, and put my clothes on me. He then places me in bed and I instantly fell asleep.

Y/n p.o.v

I finally got him to submit to me, after he was asleep I got in the shower and put my pj clothes on after. I layed in bed beside him, and cuddled him close to me. I know he would get me back, but it's worth it. I looked down seeing a satisfied smile on his face and I chuckled kissing his forehead; I loved him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story and this was requested

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

Well I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness

Well I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.