After Xmas: Pt 2🎄🌟🎄🌟 (Harem)

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up the next morning, snuggled next to all of them in bed. I sat up, and looked at them all sleeping peacefully; I then looked at the bed and see a mess. Toys, vibrator, whips, and their outfits on the bed. I shoke my head. I was in the middle of the bed, and they were snuggled against me.. I've slide underneath the blankets and tried to stand up, my kegs were shaking and trembling; I walked into the bathroom and went to take a shower.

As I looked at my body, I saw hickey marks all over me. But I felt hands wrapped around my waist, I got scared and punched what it was. I turned to see dally.

"I'm so sorry.."

"It's okay doll~" (Dally)

"Come here."

I then grabbed a towel and cleaned his bloody nose, he was smirking at me the whole time. After I cleaned his nose, he sat in the bathtub and pulled me in his lap; our naked body's touched and I blushed. He just smirked as his hand traveled from my waist to my ass.

(My queens!! If ur a dally simp this next line is for u...but the real thing will be after)

"Dally, what are u-?"

"I can't get enough of u~" (Dally)

As I sat in his lap, he lifted up his knees so I would slide onto his cock.

"Dally..~"

"Com'on doll..give me that pussy~" (Dally)

(If ur a queen and a Dally fan, that was fir u..now back to the original. I'm sorry.)

"Dally..~"

"Com'on doll~ u know I made u scream the loudest last night~" (Dally)

"But-"

He then kissed me, and his hands started grope my ass. We pulled away and his cock was poking my inner thigh; and he pulled me close. Dally out of nowhere pinned me down in the bathtub, and was looking down at me.

"Now be a good boy/girl and spread those legs~" (Dally)

"Dally..~ u know my heart belong to Johnny. And this wouldn't be right~"

"He'll be fine~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After me and dally fucked, I went downstairs for a cup of coffee; but I felt hands wrapped around me, and I felt darry face buried in the crook of my neck. I looked back at him, and he started to kiss my neck. I let out a moan of pleasure; and he then picked me up and layed me down on the couch. His hands explored my body, and I moaned in pleasure.

"Darry~"

"I need u~" (darry)

Darry just came from work, and he didn't look like himself; he was more cranky. I lifted his chin, and kissed him. We both moan in the kiss, and I could hear darry taking off his belt; and unzipped his pants. I looked up blushing but I let him touch me, and I wrapped my legs around his lower back.