dally x fem mermaid y/n: 💗☺two worlds apart💗☺

Dally p.o.v

I was laying down by the river side looking up at the clouds, and taking in the fresh air. After a day of being in 2 rumbles- I need time for myself. Pony and the others stayed home to relax, so i decided to be alone. While relaxing again the soft grass, listening to the birds sing; and hearing the trees rustle in the wind.. this was nice. I was enjoying the peace when I heard yelling in a distant; I sighed, rolled my eyes and got up.

I was following the frustrating yellin- till I got my answer. A woman was covered in a fish net, I sighed and decided to be nice, offer help.

"Hey.. u okay?"

"Do it look like I'm okay?" (Y/n)

"No need to be feisty.. just let me help u."

"Thx.." (y/n)

I used my switch blade and cut the fish net, and she smiled in happiness and approval. But I had to admit, she were cute.

"Thx u.. uhh.. what's ur name." (Y/n)

"I'm Dallas, but everyone calls me dally."

"Dally.. I like it." (Y/n)

"So tell me, what's ur name?"

"Y/n." (Y/n)

"Y/n..huh? That's beautiful."

She blushed and smiled. I sat down on the ground in front of her; and we ended up talkin that seems like forever. Surprisingly we had a lot in common. But I wonder- why was she in the water? But I didn't ask. Y/n was sweet, innocent, pure and down right feisty and sassy. I like that. As the day came to an end we had to say goodbye. And they way she yelled my name made my heart flutter.

"Goodbye dally~" (y/n)

"Until we meet again y/n~"

She blushed. Y/n's too cute. I was about to walk away but she called me back; I turned to her and bent down to her. Her wet hands gently caressed my cheeks, and kissed my nose. I flet my face getting hot, and she giggled.

"Thx u for saving me~" (y/n)

"I- ur welcome~"

We then separated going our own way, and I never felt this way before. It pains me to leave, although we just met. I went back to the Curtis house and they looked at me, my face was still heated with blush. And they just smirked.

"What?"

"Dally we never seen u blush.. someone special?" (Soda)

"No."

"It's all over ur face." (Two-bit)

"No its not.."

"Then why ur blushin?" (Johnny)

I didn't reply but roll my eyes, and they chuckled. I went into the fridge and grabbed me a beer. I sat at the kitchen table and drank my beer, but the memory of y/n kissing my nose made my face heat up- all over again. And I could also hear them giggling in the background.