Two-bit x y/n: 🤍turn the lights down🤍 pt2

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up seeing two-bit asleep; he looked so adorable. My finger caressed his jawline; and listened to his soft snores. While doing this, I noticed that his cock was still hard; my eyes darted up at him- he's still asleep.

My revenge

I lifted his hand up to the headboard; and tied him there. I looked down at him hoping he doesn't wake up, well he sleeps like a rock.. so. After he was tied up I put the blind over his eyes. I kissed his lips gently and see his cock twitching. Perfect. I slithered down his body, to his cock and started to rub his tip. Two-bit arched off the bed and moaned; I kissed his tip- then licking it.. making it drip with pre-cum.

I sucked him like this till he eventually woke. This was gonna be fun.

Two-bit p.o.v

When I woke up, I could only see darkness. I tried siting up but I felt my arms pulled back, and my hands were tied above my head.

"L-love.. what's, happening?"

"Ur punishment darling~" (y/n)

"Punishment..?wh- Ahh~fuck~"

I felt y/n's finger drawing circles on the tip of my cock; my breath hitched and I arched my back off the bed. I heard them chuckled- but this felt too good. I loved y/n dearly but.. they're too much

"U fucked me really good and aggressive~ but u know what u did~" (y/n)

"No i- ahh~ fuck~ dont.."

"They way u pounded into me relentless, aggressive and just plain out hard~" (y/n)

"But- Mhmm~ enjoyed it~"

Y/n must've turned up the volume, cuz I heard them chuckle when NY back arched. Although my eyes was covered; it felt like my eyes could see their evil smirk. My body twitched with anticipation, and my cock reaching it limits.

(Imma wrap this up)

My body arched off the bed, as y/n pegged me wildly. My moans echoed rapidly, and the blind fold was still covering my eyes. I felt my seed running down my shaft, and making a puddle on my stomach. But it felt so good.

The mixture pleasure and pain was too overwhelming, I couldn't take it. Y/n... was too good. I felt so many emotions and pleasure flowing through my body.

"Y/n~!! Ohh fuck~ please~!!"

"Good boy~" (y/n)

"Y/n please~!!"

Y/n chuckled darkly as my body twitched, and they thrust into me. I felt them throw my legs over their shoulders. Although I was blind folded, I can see their evil smirk

"Too good~ im.. close~!!"

"Do it~" (y/n)

Y/n dared me and I did. They chuckled, and I felt the puddle on my stomach- began to slide on both sides; underneath me. My cock was twitching, but I felt y/n's hand grip it firmly. Their tounge licked it like a lollipop, and my breath just hitched in my throat.

Y/n made me cum 3 times in 1 day. And after it all- I was in pure bliss. They removed my blind fold, and smirked down at me. I felt my ass hole gapping and throbbing.

"I hope u enjoyed love~" (y/n)

"I.. did but- u should know~"

"What?~" (y/n)

"Ur not that good, at tying knots~"

I pinned them down, and I was gonna enjoy hearing them scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo

I hope yall enjoy this story, and this was requested

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

(I forgot, sorry 😞😅)

But anyway I hope yall enjoy this story; and unfortunately requested are still closed. But I hope yall enjoy; don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.