Soda x y/n: POSSESSIVE 💕🔪😍 Pt3

Y/n p.o.v

After hours has passed being locked up in the basement, I feel asleep; but I wasn't asleep for long because my stomach was growling. I was so hungry, but I heard the basement door unlock to see soda walking towards me; I was kind scared and turned on st the same time. Soda walked to me eith that creepy smile, and told me I have a guest. To my surprise johnny was in the same situation as me, dally had johnny on a leash crawling on the ground naked.

Johnny looked at me with a blushing face, and looked up at dally.

"Master~ why?" (Johnny)

"Don't question me.." (dally)

"Yes sir~" (Johnny)

Dally was Johnny's Master, and I was surprised. Soda them tied johnny into a chair, so we were facing back to back. Soda then locked the basement door, and let dally take control over me, and soda took control over johnny. There plan was to break us, to get answers; dally was holding a butcher knife to my neck, and had a firm grip on the knife.

"Oh y/n...u two should've known better~" (dally)

"Especially u johnny...betraying ur masters trust~" (soda. Taunting johnny)

Dally then pressed the knife to my neck, and I could soda was doing the same; cuz I could here johnny whimper in fear. Our arms were behind the chair, and our hands were tied. I held Johnny's hand in comfort; so he wouldn't be scared.

"Be a good bitch and answer me~" (dally)

"Well dally-.."

"Watch ur mouth DARLING~" (soda)

Soda warned me, I refraze my first response; and answered correctly.

"Master..me and Johnny wanted to double date~."

"So I've heard~" (dally)

"We wanted to double date so we can have fun~. "

They went silent, and I looked up at dallys face. He frowned down at me, and pulled me up by my hair and; dragged the knife gently from my throat to my chin.

"Bitch don't lie to me.." (dally)

And with that dally dropped me back down in the chair, and I looked up at him; me and Johnny held hands once again. Then dally spread me leg open and stood in between them; he then shoved my cock in mouth. As dally thrust his cock down my throat, I began to gag. While me and Johnny held hands, I felt his fingers slipped in between mine. And my eyes looked up at dally; he then dragged his knife under my throat. I groaned and gagged at the same time, while he thrust into my mouth. He wasn't playing.

Johnny p.o.v

I can hear y/n gagging on my master's cock, and I only held their hand tighter. Their muffled moans, made me blush and turned away head away; soda used the tip of the knife to turn my face back to him.

"Now be a dear, and answer my questions~" (soda)

"Yes sir~"