Johnny x gang:💋early valentines💋 Pt 2

Johnny p.o.v

I was squirming underneath darry grasp has he pinned me down on the bed, my eyes closed in pleasure as he kissed my neck; and I could feel pony stroking me. Darry kissed down my body as I sucked two-bits cock; it was almost down my throat. Steve was nibbling on my ear lobe, and it was too pleasurable. I felt my cock rasing up- darry slide down my body to my cock, and he just chuckled.

With pony stroking me, Two-bit's dick going down my throat, and Steve nibbling on my ear lobe was too much. I came on ponyboys hand, and I swallowed every amount of cum; that went down my throat. My body twitched when I felt soda, and darry sucking my cock. Soda licked my tip, making my back arched off the bed. Steve moved from my ear, and bite in the crook of my neck. Leaving a hickey. My mouth opened letting out moans of pleasure, and my eyes were screwed shut.

Pony tilted my head to make me look at him, and he kissed me deeply; catching me off guard- his tongue explored every inch of my mouth, and and aggressively dominated my mouth.

"Mhumm~"

"Good boy~" (steve)

He bit me again on my shoulder leaving another hickey; when pony pulled away I could finally let out, my thristy moans. Dally then took my hand, making me stroke him.

(I have to make this quick.. my teacher is watching 4 phones)

All I could remember was being sandwich between, Steve and two-bit. The bed creaking beneath us, as they thrust into me. I could feel them stretching me to the limit, and I was choking on darrys cock. Although I couldn't breathe I didn't care; I stroke pony and dally, while stroke me while I was on all fours.

"Good boy~ and we love u too~" (two-bit)

"Fuck ur tight~" (dally)

"U feel so good~" (steve)

My gagging, moaning was getting the best of me; they didn't give me a warning or anything- they came inside me and came all over my body. My body was trembling, and my legs were shaking. I could feel my release escaping from my cock, and I came. After a full night of fuckin- I was exhausted. I was laying on my back; looking up at the ceiling and trying to catch my breath. But steve put me in the tube, to relax in the warm water- while they clean the bedroom.

So I got my reward by the end of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story. This was requested...

(I forgot the names 🥲🥲... but Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

I was gonna do more but my teacher is nagging about phones in class; but I hope yall enjoy this story. Don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋.