Johnny x male y/n:😍gym crush😍 pt2

Johnny p.o.v

After taking up on y/n's offer, I decided to give him a chance. Taking out y/n's number from my pocket; and called him when he got home. Of course I had to make sure I'm alone. The phone rang in my ear; as I waited for an answer. Then he picked up.

"Hello?." (Y/n)

"Hey.."

"Well, well, looks like baby boy finally decided to call me~" (y/n)

I blushed and told him don't call me that, he only chuckled.

"That's not what u said last time~" (y/n)

Y/n chuckled darkly in my ear and I tried so hard not to giggle; but before I did anything eles, I threw two-bits beer bottle at the door- and heard a scream.

"Yall I'm shot!" (Two-bit)

"Get from the door yall!."

"Okay damn." (Dally)

Hearing y/n laughing on the phone made me smile; and blushed. Damn his voice was deep.

"Ur a lil savage aren't u?~" (y/n)

"I guess so, but I wanted to take up on that offer."

"Really?~" (y/n)

"Yea"

"How about I take u out?~" (y/n)

"Sure *giggle*"

"U have a cute giggle~" (y/n)

"How about 7?"

"Bet~" (y/n)

We talked for a while, then finally hung up. I went to pic up the broken bottle glass near the door; but my phone went off. I put the glass in the trash, and answered. I blushed when I saw his text. Y/n sent me a pic of him getting out the shower; I blushed red and send him a emoji 😳. He sent 😏. I just giggle and put the phone down. Around 7 I was already dressed and ready, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

He.. likes me. I heard a knock on the door- looking at it through the mirror I let them in. Pony walked in and smiled; he let me borrow his hair brush. 

"So where u goin all fancy?" (Pony)

"Y/n's taking me out."

"Y/n? The guy u met at the gym?" (Pony)

"Yea"

"Looks like more that just dinner.. ir blushing to hard." (Pony)

"No, I'm not."

"Ur ears red." (Pony)

"Shut up"

We both laugh, and Pony helped me get ready. Then y/n showed up. Dally and the others smirk- I blushed as I opened the door seeing y/n dressed out. Damn he's fine. After he took me out to dinner; this plce was very fancy. He spoiled me all night with whatever I wanted; this was too good to be true.

Y/n p.o.v

Johnny was so shy and cute. He didn't want a lot, but I spoiled him anyway. After dinner and getting to know each other- we went for a walk in the park. The poll lights made a pathway for us on the pavment- I blushed when I felt johnny held my hand. I only knew him for 2 days and he's too shy, and cute. Johnny looked up at me with a blushing face, and smiled. I proudly held his hand as we walked together, 10 minutes passed and he layed his head on the side of my arm, while holding hands.

As the night went on- we went dancing, got ice cream, then we layed back on the hood of my car and look at the stars. We looked at the star patterns (I can't spell the other word, star something. Let me know how to spell it) and named each one. I looked on Johnny's eyes, seeing the night sky in them as he smiled.

I smiled and blushed when he snuggled close to me; I hope he was comfortable. I wrapped his arms around him as we watched the stars, I didn't want this end. After that one date, he'd come to the gym with me. As time passed I was down for him like 4 flat tires.

Johnny p.o.v

It's know been 6 months since we started dating. And I wanted to do something different and something I never did; I decided to injure my hand on purpose- y/n took me to the bathroom to clean the my wound, but I decided to be try something.

"U ok-" (y/n)

I cut him off with a kiss on the lips, I blushed and pulled away. But y/n picked me up and sit me on the bathroom counter; I looked up at him, and he bent down to my face and smirked.

"So u wanna play rough huh?~" (y/n)

"Maybe~"

"Then let's have some fun~" (y/n)

With that he took off his t-shirt, exposing his hard chest and 6 pack. He took of my pants, and unzip his; he was hard. Hard enough to be leaking with pre-cum. This was gonna be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story and I decided to do this cuz why not. Anyway I hope yall enjoy and if yall want pt3 don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall have any questions or requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋.