darry x fem y/n: 💛🍹Bahamas💛🍹

Y/n p.o.v

I was laying in my lounge chair under a palm tree, drinking my rum punch drink. This the second time I ever drink alcohol- and it tastes pretty good. As I drink my drink I felt the warm summer breeze blowing against my skin, and I sighed in satisfaction. My and darry been planning this vacation for 5 months- it was my idea actually 🙃. In all honesty darry works too much, I know he has a lot on his plate but.. he just need sometime for himself.

Darry was laying next to me and I could see a smile on his face, it looks like he was taking a nap almost. The breeze blew again making the leaves on the tree rustle, and move in many directions. Although I was wearing darrys shirt- I still had my bathing suit under it. But I was just shy to take his shirt off; I was actually insecure, cuz I wasn't like most girl. All the girls on the beach was tall or short but, they were in more fit. And I was...short, and chubby

(I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but ur beautiful in ur own way. No matter ur body shape. Okay? Okay)

I sighed as I put my drink down on the stand next to me, and layed back in the chair. I closed my eyes in relaxation, then I felt darrys hand touched my thigh.

I blushed feeling his touch- then he gently took my hand in his. He turn to look at me, I smiled and gently squeeze his hand. Darry kissed the back of my hand; I felt my cheeks getting warm- darry didn't didn't say much but smiled at me. I guess he really was relaxed.

"How do u feel darry?"

"At peace.. and relaxed" (darry)

"U and I both know that u deserve this."

"Yea, we both did." (Darry)

Soon after we walked down the beach we held hands, my heart flutter feeling the closeness. Feeling the sand in between my toes, holding darrys hand- being with him is better then the Bahamas. While walking I decided to bump him, just because. I heard him chuckle and bump me in return; but I really did wanna take off darrys shirt but, I'm still a lil shy.

"Y/n.." (Darry)

I looked up at him as my thoughts vanished, he looked down at me with a small smile.

"Yes?"

"U don't have to be shy around me." (Darry)

"W- what do u mean?" (He's on to me)

"Love.. I know u too well to know what ur think, I can read u like a open book." (Darry)

"I guess so, we've been married for 2 years now."

"The best 2 years of my life" (Darry)

I smiled and blushed, leaning my head on his arm. We both then came to a stop- I can still feel the sand in between my toes; and the ocean water crashed against my feet. He pulled me into his bare chest, and I blushed feeling his arms wrapped around my waist. The warm and crisp summer breeze blowing against my skin, and my summer hat moving to the rhythm of the breeze.

"Y/n I know ur still shy after all these years, but can I see what u look like? In your natural beauty? But only if your comfortable" (Darry)