Steve x Y/N: Perfect pt 1 Remake

(⭐:Shout out to: cyberpunk 87 for story idea 1

Please enjoy 😉This is for people who want the romance)

Previously:

"I love you two-bit"

Steve p.o.v

Two-bit? I thought to myself as I looked up at them. They had fallen asleep, I figured I would ask them later. I eased off the bed not waking up y/n and headed out. But before I did, I walked to the night stand and grabbed their phone to call mime because I lost it. When I hit contact I saw Two-bits name in the recent contact. I shrugged it off and started to click my name when, but yet again I accidentally hit text under two-bits name. I showed two-bit name and all the fun they've had. I smiled lightly and began to ready some of the text, but they broke my heart.

Texts:

Y/n: hey two-bit~ wanna see something?~

Two-bit: hey y/n..sure~

Y/n: *sent nude pic*

Two-bit: 😳🥵😏🍑🍆 *sent emojis*

Y/n: wanna meet up later?~

Two-bit: meet me at Buck's tonight~
*🍆 hard nude pic*

Y/n: okay~ I'll come over when Steve's asleep

Two-bit: Good girl/boy~

Text ends

I looked at them still asleep with tears in my eyes, how could they do this to me?. After everything we went through together. I took their phone and left. I walked outside to clear my mind and dry my tears, I gripped my hair and clench my teeth.

The tears began to sting, as I dropped the phone to the ground. I didn't want things to end like this, but at this rate idk. The though of it made me cry out loudly- crying till me eyes were red and puffy- and face a lil swollen. I turned to see y/n looking at me. They sat beside me and asked what's wrong.

I couldn't find my voice to say anything but show them the text messages. Thier face went blank in horror and looked at me surprised- while the tears ran down my face. They gently touched my shoulder but I shrugged them off, and finally found my voice. The quiver in voice began to make them cry as well.

"Y/n, I want you to be honest with me- are you sleeping with two-bit?"

Tears started falling down their face, and nodded yes in reply. I whipes my tears as my shaky voice made them break down more.

"How long has this been have you been with two.?"

"A-about 6 weeks."

"Y/n I don't know what we gonna do about this- I'd never hurt you. Love you too much. But all I wanna know is y?"

They whiped their eyes, and sniffed again. They looked down at the ground with their hair falling in their face.

"I'm sorry steve- but you gone so much now a-days I felt alone. Unwanted. And I never wanted this to happen, then two came into play-"