CHAPTER XXV: NEW HOUSE

Start from the beginning

"Victor is a sleepy beauty, who did he get this habit phayu was like Vincent always awake but don't even cry" phayu mom said laughing

"I think from me i love to sleep and just don't do anything" rain said laughing

He fed victor and they gave them a bath, played with them for sometimes and put them back to sleep...

Rain was sitting with phayu's mom just talking about anything and phayu came back.

"Hey babe how are you feeling, he went straight to kiss his boy cheeks"

"I'm fine P'phayu, did you finish your work"

"Yes, everything is settled. I'll need you to read and sign some documents that's it"

"Okay I'll do it tonight, have you eaten let me serve you something"

"No sit i told you to not do anything why don't you listen"

"P'Phayu I'm just going to bring your food I'll not break doing that"

"No baby, stay there I'll ask the maid to bring it huh, you're still so fragile"

"Ahemm, I'm still there in front of you lovebirds" they totally forgot about mom watching them

"Sorry mom" rain said smiling awkwardly, well she already saw them being lovey dokey kissing so she's just teasing, she just left the place leaving them in their world

Phayu take care of rain and the babies so well, rain is so thankful to have him helping and be involved in everything.

***

One month later, the house is ready now preparing for the wedding they will probably need 2 or 3 months to arrange everything...

Rain was playing with the kids on the bed when phayu enters the room...

"Rain"

"Yes P'phayu do you want something"

"Not really i need to talk to you about something"

"Yes"

"I have a surprise for you i know you like this condo but we beed a bigger place for our family, i need my babies to have their own room, and their playing room full of toys, i want you to have your office at home since you won't go back to work soon at least work from hom, remember i was asking you about your dream house?"

"Yes P'phayu but this kind of house will take time to build if we start now maybe more than 6 months"

"Let me finish first, actually i was building the house since the day we knew you were pregnant"

"What"

"Yes baby, i bought a land and build our perfect house i hope you like it"

"P'Phayu"

"Don't say anything if you have nothing to do we can go and visit the house together and move in later, it will be my first time too to see it all done, i wanted to have you by my side"

"Yes P'phayu let's go, I'm stunned i don't know what to say thank you so much"

"Ehhh come on it's my duty let's go, we'll leave the kids with mom"

They went to the house, after parking outside it was already so beautiful rain can't believe his eyes...

"Wow P'Phayu are we going to live here" he said looking at his boyfriend in amazement