LXX: proses interlaced for you

even for a short amount of seconds, hugs are the most comforting thing ever. it's giving some warmth to your body, dive affection, and love to your soul. i still remember hugging my mother after she's gone to work. i strangled and hugged her on her waist, clinging to her because i'm waiting all day for her to come. i love to remember my attached to her soft waist and then swinging with giggles everytime. i am a child before long.

heavy arms wrapped on every corner of the back of the one's we love feels like heaven. the way you feel their breath respiring each beat of their giddy heart. the way you feel their warmth melting your coldness. the way you feel their whole existence to fully envelop your loneliness into this world. the way your body feels an electric shock every time your shallow skin touches to them and then lying with them accompanied by the silence and soft laughs.

it just feels fantastic to hug someone you love. it's so ecstatic to be so close with one another and not to move an inch when the poles of your body meet--like north and south poles converging into each other not minding the earth's orbit just to be one. not just to make a sound and not move a single centimeter, to be a statue when you hug them is a dream. imagining scenarios and daydreaming beyond the vibrating souls feeling like a stars made for each other and wanting be in that state forever.

it feels like thousand years to hug someone you love even if it was only a short span of five seconds. we know at that exact moment, we are hoping to dilate or even stop time. i wish all the small hugs last and all the seconds to be everlasting. a hug to freeze the time to embrace each other's existence. a hug with someone to feel the dynamic poppy feeling which we can only experience beyond kisses. a hug you receive from someone you adore and love for just a split of seconds. it's so cozy and warm to hug your dearest angel. the one you cherished for your life. your sanctuary.

proses interlaced for you
March 06, 2023 (8:31am)
von