CXXXIX: keeping happiness we failed to collect

i hope we never leave ourselves that felt happy the most.

the one that flows joy in something that we do. the one that take on little steps bit by bit.

the one being happy everytime they wake up exactly at sunrise. the one that notices—that the sun stays still & isn't going anywhere leaving us behind.

the one that doesn't have any missing parts. one that is entirely complete with contentment. one that is whole despite losing pieces on the way.

the one that gets excited everytime an orchestra starts ascending its music. the one that dances with every inch of their body—shaking up any melancholy.

the one that chirps their tongue while the drums beat romantically.

may we find ourselves flashing with big smiles again to the corners of our cheeks; that no sadness could leak in the gaps of our heart; that being with ourselves in the present moment will suffice us being lonely on our own void.

i hope that, in this chaotic world brimmed with uncertainties, filled with dull
sceneries and mundane moments, full of aching hearts, muffled mouths and raging sadness,

may we find the way to ourselves again, and stumble and collect missing pieces we'd left, find the lamp of hope to illuminate moonless places we'd once lived, despite walking with the heaviness of our footsteps.

i hope you'll never disdain your hope for a single thing you believe on.

may we find pieces & parts we failed to collect, anew. :>>

von, keeping happiness we failed to collect
August 01, 2023

--
📷: pixabay.com