XCIII.

i listen to music with different beats everytime. it's like a fish that catches the rod of string-hooks in the meadows of music.

when it catches the fish-hook instilled on my brain: it takes even three days for me to listen, sing, and get it out of my head. a catchy song never runs out of momentum; even if you listen to it everyday. i sway my head in different directions depending on the music where the rhythm finds its right tune.

when we listen to new songs: remember to always listen to every part of it.

some verses maybe dull & not endearing for your ears; but some strips of lyrics could make your heartbeat rush & rush following its beat, exploding your eardrums because we enjoy it so much.

all i know, music is music. different genres perform different frequencies which feed the depths of our ears. you don't have to lash out your friend nor people you know just because they have different music taste that are out of your touch.

let people enjoy their own song which they find to sing. people have different tastes, and so are you. we can always sing to the rhythm, feel its melody, the bits of its beats. it's always the feels that makes us alive. and the ecstasywe feel all the way to the lyrics upto the end of the song.

April 29, 2023