LXXX: a love worth to keep

i can't seem to fathom & understand people who easily detach from someone they really like or somewhat love—and swiftly forgot people like they didn't like or love them in the first place.

it's as if they didn't solidify their bond after the time that they have spent with one another. i thought love is about materializing & growing your companion with someone. i also thought love is climbing high walls and breaking it for your special someone. but, it was not.

they enjoy staying at the ocean but on a surface level only. their feets are still there waiting to be washed ashore. but their whole heart and body couldn't be taken away because they only swim in the shallowness, and i still couldn't believe that somehow.

we cannot love and be loved if we don't explore the sea's shallowness and deepness. how can we see if the ocean is deep if we don't see clearly? for us to be sure the our ship will sail and not sink in tragedy.

i thought love is sharing the hurdles at your back and sharing it your beloved. i also thought love is watering each other's plant for them to both grow. i also thought one person is enough for us to love. for us to care.

a love worth to keep.

well, i can't blame them though. that's their behavior & i can't seem to do anything about it. in my philosophy, as i gaze & peek through the insides of my heart: i somehow really attached to someone i love. i am a definition of loyalist. like i love people for years and more than that.

even when there are misunderstanding or our bond may now be dead; the fragments of the bond that we've shared still sit on my heart. it's as if they live there. it's as if the door has been closed and they couldn't get out of it.

i may admire the same scenery everyday but i never get tired to look at it the way i've seen it at my first glance. it was still buried in my mind the what ifs i never look and never again get the chance. it's good to see our arteries dance in romance. but i could never get a chance.

April 10, 2023 (12:04am)
von, a love worth to keep