LXXVIII: ethereal

Ethereal

a star's melody isn't always the same. an orchestra can also be in wrong tune or be in an erroneous pitch. it's okay to have a broken string; always remember that you can still sing.

the sound of your unheard voice can be heard too; the universe immersed itself and let your whispers and unspoken words at night be heard too. it resonates to the things that you wanted to do; the universe never gets tired to listen to you.

it's fascinating that we still see the beautiful sky with its matching hue with a touch of color blue.

well, the skies are dyed pink when the sun descends before night-time. we never get tired to stare in the same set of skies and white clouds everytime. the white clouds and you standing at some point never change. but the time you spent to get there can effortlessly change.

things are just like it was used to be. because we see things differently, it depends on us on how we see things perspectively: each having a different viewpoint, a different stand, a different opinion from one another.

we never get tired to look upon and question how the sparkles of the stars began.

in our life, things aren't the way that we want to go it through. you shouldn't be bothered if you couldn't even accomplished your grand to-do list or your fabulous dreams that are as high as the moon. it's okay, you know you can re-run and remake one after another.

when we want something that we can't have, we unconsciously repel the writings that the hands of cosmos have drawn onto our skin.

we constantly find the shallowness that the silence brings; we constantly find paths from the light that the sun brings; we can always find euphoria in small things like we used to uncover butterflies from soft lullabies; we constantly find happiness in things even when the pain stings; we continually want to soar up high in the sky and fly even if we don't have wings.

it feels like lost and found home to us.

our existence and way of life are driven by the parallel lines that the stars created for us—lines that don't meet but still look down to us. one thing you should remember is that sceneries in the mountains aren't always the same. writings and drafts in your book aren't always the same. paintings drawn by your own hands aren't always the same.

the song's melody and harmony change everytime. the time that put you into place where you belong can change for sometime. everybody's dream can never be the same. if it's the universe's desire to have you that thing, just accept and let it be. we should appreciate what it had given to us to learn and see.

the flow and tide of our fate aren't bounded by the waves of biggest galaxies nor the brightes stars—but the way we accept things we couldn't control and are out of our horizon.

we should let things be at their own way when things are outside the reach of our hands. red strings of destiny are held by the stars precisely. even if you hold onto that thing, it will sink down beneath & on top of our hands and free-fall into the thin air even if we grasp carefully.

(we can never tell the true side of the same story. observe every detail closely.)

the heavens will give the right apple into our hands when it's time. we shouldn't rush everytime. the proper timing can be still raw when we stretch our hands to reach it without knowing what the apple had gone through. things might have been into you but you don't have the slightest clue.

the universe will bring back the things we onced wished for: the universe will heal your heart for the things you ached for; the universe has hands to open your closed door.

with flawless timing, the apple will still fall and plunge down, waiting for us to keep it. for what it takes our heart's desires to be lit.

April 04, 2023 (12:56am)
Modified: April 06, 2023 (12:00pm)
von frederick, ethereal