CXLIII: hidden parenthesis

aaaaa, i always have thought that parenthesis aren't necessary when weaving one's emotion, thoughts, or understanding into a complete sentence. (it turns out, the way they punctuate for this not to be look upon turns out the opposite.)

we love to see things closed. to wonder through thoughts unopened it's interesting that openess & closeness of parenthesis signifies even the dull words known to exist to comprehend a thought we could understand.

ah, a period place before a windshield. oh, this too: a slash of wave before a period. anyways, be it a slash or a windshield, it doesn't matter, for this curved marks appear at the ends of the hallways, the starting and ending points, the gap that's yet to be filled on by letters surviving to be read, at the base of the poles to the top of the sharp edges of Eifell Tower.

i always love to put parenthesis to words i love to hid. away from highlighted thoughs wishing to be understood more. unpunctuated syllables perish if they don't get designed with the love of writing. i love to conceal meanings only i know exists—that this mundane period of information should be left out unimportant. i want to comment every single though i may formulate upon writing. by flowing towards comprehension itself. by not missing a single detail we tend to overlook.

for me, i shall enclose this marks of love i stained on inks on papers i've sent.
wherein i ought to sprinkle some juice of love to words i love to say & really meant.

August 02, 2023
von

Ps. I still need to revise this. I got lazy to do so xD!!