Chapter 32

Bunga Pov

I physically had to push Dad out of the front door, "Please keep checking on her," he tries to say.

"We've got this, Vusumuzi," Aunty Jasmine rolls her eyes.

Aunty Phueng lectures Chai on making sure all of his siblings go to bed as soon as he gets back.

He starts complaining in Thai so I say "Chai! Get a move on or Dad won't leave either."

The two of them leave and then we three all head to the living room. "Aunty Phueng put on a Thai movie called "OMG! Oh My Girl!"

Next Aunty Phueng put on a Filipino movie callled "Can't Help Falling in Love."

I recognised a young version of the actor, Daniel Padilla who seems to be in all the Filipino movies I've watched.

Once this one finished, the two Aunties began arguing over which movie was better so I went to my bedroom to go change into my pyjamas.

Aunty Jasmine comes in yawning, "Bunga is there any movie you want to watch or do you want to go to bed now?"

"Uh..."

"It's ok, I've already put the kettle on for you," she laughs. "I know you need to sleep whenever you can."

"Aunty... Sorry for cutting the night short."

She comes and sits down next to me, hugging me gently, "It's ok, anak," she whispers. "We're just in the living room if you need us."

They decided to sleep n the living room so that they don't disturb me when they wake up in the morning.

I'm not sure if I should go to school tomorrow, I'll have to decide in the morning.

Aunty Jasmine brings me my tea so I send a picture of it to Chai and say "Help she's drugging me ☠️ 😂"

He responds with three more laughing emojis then says "My dad and your dad are literally discussing the price of eggs."

"Have fun with that."

"Don't leave me here!"
"Gotta take my sleeping potion."
"Ite" (Aight/All right)

"Should I go to school tomorrow?"

"If you got the energy you might as well. I'll be be bored out of my mind if you don't."

I nod to myself, "Ite, I'll go for your sake 😂."

"C U in 🌄"

I drink my tea then brush my teeth and collapse onto my bed.

The affects of the tea set in and I'm knocked out.