Chapter -28

Purva's pov :-
-------------------
               I am screaming right now. Obviously on the inside. But did he just tell me that he likes me. What am I supposed to say I mean how..... I mean what... no no I mean..Uggghhhhhhh.!!!!!

        He stared at me after telling those words. It's like the world has stopped. I can't breathe anymore I held my breath and stared at him. He was staring into my soul with those deep and vicious black eyes. My brain is not functioning. So do I also tell him about my feelings towards him??? Yes...YES I guess.

I ...uh- I-I.... feel that to-”

“ It's ok. It's fine if you don't feel the way I feel. I am not trying to force them on you. It was just my feelings I thought of expressing. If you are not fine I will not bother with these thoughts or even anything in the future anym-.”

“ NO..!!!! DON'T!!! Don't pleasee.... I like you too. I've been liking you since before all of this. Now please DON'T bother completing that sentence. I can never hear it let alone accept those words.”

“ ...............you do???”

“ Huhhh... Yeah umm actually from the moment we kissed in the car. I thought of them frequently and even I couldn't keep my mind in sane state after all those moments. I too....li-like you.”

          There was silence after I shut my mouth. I couldn't find it in me to look at him. Weird enough it was the shy feeling that's stopping me from looking at him. I couldn't meet his gaze. After a very agonizing torturous minute when I decided to look at him he caught my chin and suddenly brought me up to him.

      I don't know what he is doing but I am so nervous. I am sweating on the inside. I just have a creased expression on my eyebrows. When I finally looked up at him he approached me and gave a light peck on my forehead. SHIT...!!!!  IS THIS EVEN REAL??? WHO'S THIS MAN??? WHAT DID HE DO TO THE USUAL BOASTY VIRAANSH??? I AM STUNNED TO EVEN SPEAK A WORD.

        HE HUGGED ME THEN.!!!! I AM REALLY HUGGING HIM..!!! I AM GONNA FREAK OUT. BREATHE PURVA!!!

       This is just like a fangirl moment for me. The one I liked from a while is here confessing the same about me. I might just be the luckiest girl in the world. I will never let this moment slip away. I raised my arms and folded them around his torzo as tight as possible.

“ I must be frank Purva. I don't know anything about dating. But all I know is to hold you like this until I am tired of doing it. But surprisingly I am never gonna get tired.”

“ I understand Viraansh. This is your first. I know how it feels. This is a first from my side too.”

“ WHAT???  YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP??? NOT EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL?? OR COLLEGE??”

“ No.. I never dated even for casual ways. Well did you?...in high school or in college??”

“ Well as much as I don't like to admit it I have. In my 10th grade. I was just an irresponsible brat back then. I would prefer not to avoid those particular things. But I never really did a thing in that relationship. Everything was just an infactuation.”

“ And then?? What happened after that?? How did it end??”

“ Well as I said I wasn't interested I wanted to end it. She was popular just like me. The limelight of all things in school and college. So before I could do a thing my father came to know about it and he handled it by himself ignoring my requests to leave it to me.”

“ But what about her?? What about the girl who was in a relationship with you and was subjected to your dad's wrath??”

“ Nope. There was not any unveiling of his wrath on her. She was the daughter of my dad's friend. He is the owner of a TV station. His daughter was as rude as I was and she too wanted to step out of that baseless nonsense after I showed no interest in her and her drama.”